Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to top off the AJ & Kai fans heartbreak, he’s posted a bare minimum birthday message for her and people are furious 😭 Why do they act so entitled 😂
What?! You mean he didn’t organise a special telegram from the Queen? Didn’t hand make her a card and have it delivered by doves? Didn’t walk to her house and sing happy birthday in Greek from her front garden?

Bloody deserves to be cancelled, amateur 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What?! You mean he didn’t organise a special telegram from the Queen? Didn’t hand make her a card and have it delivered by doves? Didn’t walk to her house and sing happy birthday in Greek from her front garden?

Bloody deserves to be cancelled, amateur 🙄.

He could have had the Queen personally deliver the Crown Jewels and present them to her on bended knee and it still wouldn't be enough worship for Dr. Nutso! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was it?

"Happy birthday,

Best

Kai"

with £2 sellotaped inside the card?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder does Kai ever wish he stayed with DTWSIRL with it’s 5 viewers and no press harassment whatsoever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder does Kai ever wish he stayed with DTWSIRL with it’s 5 viewers and no press harassment whatsoever 🤣🤣
He seems like a nice guy too! Giovanni plays the game and seems to take the rough with the smooth but Kai will probably collapse with exhaustion when the tour’s over, the last 4/5 months have been such a whirlwind for him. Hero to zero from a bunch of keyboard warriors all because they misconstrued what was going on.

He probs wishes he’d picked football 😂

Reactions: 6
Kai is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he went over the top in greeting AJ and wishing her a happy birthday that's proof that he is still love with her and pining over her. If he is low key, he is a scoundrel who led her on romantically and doesn't have the decency to celebrate her, when she is the most magnificent celeb to come out Strictly and propelled him to the final.

Reactions: 9
Graziano and Giada going to the tour.

Kai had better not dare be photographed with them, what a slap in the face that would be to AJ, who he definitely totally ignored because he didn't appear in the background of Neil and Nancy's ten second long stories.

Reactions: 3
Graziano and Giada going to the tour.

Kai had better not dare be photographed with them, what a slap in the face that would be to AJ, who he definitely totally ignored because he didn't appear in the background of Neil and Nancy's ten second long stories.
Is that all the pros and celebs from last years series who have now gone to see the tour.

I hope Graz is going to storm the stage grab the mic off Janette and protest that Judi isn't on the tour as an iconic black diva who twerked her way into the publics hearts and was so influential it warranted a message from Sean Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On a darker note, I am sure that Nadiya and Nikita are worried about family in Ukraine, given that it is about to be bombed by that lunatic Putin :cry:
Yes I’ve had this on my mind too - I know Nikita has posted a few things about it on his stories.

Went to the show today. Still love Kai :)
Love Story adorable, Jojo cried.
Liked all the pro dances.
Maisie a fabulous dancer, and Max wasn’t as bad as expected!

I did see that some are unhappy he only posted a story and not a grid post (though maybe he’s mindful of loony comments from DrBe.) I couldn’t resist
He is sensible doing the story considering the awful Dr Be comments AJ had to delete off the one comment he made on her post the other day.

Last edited:
given that AJ has now publicly deleted nasty comments, I think it’d go a long way for her to shut down all these claims Kai has betrayed/cheated her. It isn’t her fault these lunatics sprouted up singing her praises, but the attacks on both Kai and Nadiya are disgusting and unfair. Whether she likes it or not, it involves her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
given that AJ has now publicly deleted nasty comments, I think it’d go a long way for her to shut down all these claims Kai has betrayed/cheated her. It isn’t her fault these lunatics sprouted up singing her praises, but the attacks on both Kai and Nadiya are disgusting and unfair. Whether she likes it or not, it involves her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, I thought she was being sensible to ignore to start, but it’s now affecting the way she interacts with Kai on SM - like him doing a story instead of a post for her birthday ( he did posts for his DWTS partners in the past).

• Heart

Hopefully this is true because I far preferred Anton as a judge. He gave great advice to the celebs and his lovely comments to Rose and Giovanni in the final were a highlight. He brought some much-needed balance to the panel compared to Bruno’s OTT personality which had become exhausting for me.

Slightly awkward for this to be announced right before Bruno wraps on the Strictly tour however 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hopefully this is true because I far preferred Anton as a judge. He gave great advice to the celebs and his lovely comments to Rose and Giovanni in the final were a highlight. He brought some much-needed balance to the panel compared to Bruno’s OTT personality which had become exhausting for me.

Slightly awkward for this to be announced right before Bruno wraps on the Strictly tour however 😬
I’m glad too. Was at the show today and had forgotten how irritating Bruno was!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.