Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will's costume is giving the medieval letter that you did at primary school that you stained with tea to make it look like old parchment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Graziano’s hair looks like when you try to get away with another day of dry shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Second time I’ve looked at Graziano and thought he was Gleb in that make up!

Reactions: 6
James Jordan is tweeting his scores tonight. So far he has Will one point higher than Tony.

I'm not a massive Tony fan but personally I would've swapped those scores, I thought he did very well in the quickstep.

Reactions: 4
Heel leads weren’t ok a few weeks ago were they Shirl when you had a massive go at Ellie T 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does Kim's family appear every week in the Vt's??
I’m howling. I literally just said “she’s always gotta get her family on hasnt she? Surprised her daughter isn’t singing in the background” as the VT was on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.