Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It started on Secret Celeb Gossip. Some rumours about a celeb in his 30s being a sex pest and everyone guessing who it was. S tormzy's name kept being suggested (no idea why tbh) even though he was 27. Anyway this kept being suggested so much mods changed it to an automatic Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old 😂
Stormzy is 72 years old is one of my favourite things about Tattle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did they get out of time with the music? I thought that extreme side tilt was meant to be in the lull between between verses. And the 'give yourself to me' leap towards Graz was late.

Reactions: 4
I cba with the forced famileh vts but I’ll forgive her cos that was beautiful!

Reactions: 4
That was quite good from Kym and Gratz. She finally doesn't look like Vorderman.

Reactions: 9
I think she did decent for a rumba but I wonder if it will be too boring compared to the rest of the dances tonight.

Not bad - didn't really sizzle. Is Shirley bowing or just looking at her notes?

Reactions: 3
The Capricious Gods of Wardrobe and Hair have have styled Kym impeccably this week, well done to them.

Wasn't a bad rumba either, and Kyms' natural stoicism works very well with the theme (shame about the CGI crows)

Reactions: 18
PR have definitely had a word with Shirl, positively glowing comments towards a woman.

I feel like I've seen Kym's grandchildren more than I've seen some contestants this series

Please don't say 'horizontal desire' Shirley

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.