Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Page 4 and no decorations!!!?? Shocking...
Screenshot_20220924_215853.jpg

Screenshot_20221009_114937.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-185223_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-185036_Instagram.jpg

Happy Friday folks!!!

Just catching up with the thread...I really hope Will doesn't dance ill! I hate the whole "ill power through" culture...no, you're contagious stay at home and rest up!

I didn't watch the NTAs but glad Anton won best judge!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if there is some sort of small print in the contract that says you are to be available for any events relating to ‘Your Year’ … rattling collecting tins for Children in Need, Remembrance Day, audience duties for the Christmas Special, Award shows And any other duties that may be deemed necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You forgot he is doing the first-ever mental health awareness rumba!
I like that we're allowing the rumba to branch out now and we don't get the same storyline about how hard it is to be sexy every time lol

But yes, doing this while coughing up a lung will be...interesting

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit surprised Rose wants to keep the Strictly association going, I expected her acting career to have rocketed and her be far away from Walford and Elstree by now.
I'm not surprised. Possibly a mega unpopular opinion, but I think Rose is a tit actress. Awful even by soap standards. Genuinely cannot for the life of me see where anyone (especially the Rio shippers) was seeing romantic chemistry in their dances. Particularly the VW and AT. Their Waltz and Showdance had decent chemistry, I guess because it was just sweet and friendly, but I felt her acting was dreadful when she tried to be dramatic and/or sexy. Somehow managing to overact and be wooden at the same time.

I remember my first thought after her Foxtrot was 'well danced, shame she couldn't pull off the acting part, but decent effort for a non-performer' ...and then I remembered she was actually an actress. 😂

Was astonished to get online and find pretty much everyone thought she nailed it. Even more so in the VW. Her face just made me laugh. rose-ayling-ellis-leaving-giovanni-gif-strictly-come-dancing-2021-viannese-waltz.gif (600×338) (wp.com)

And especially at the start. Poor Gio putting on his best smolder and it bouncing right off a brick wall with indigestion. 😂

ZPgW271.gif

lmao, maybe it's just me! 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
518B3FCF-003D-4EDA-AC1B-D2D90417C653.jpeg

I’m guessing Laura ‘well done on yer spins’ Whitmore didn’t fancy being included 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Page 4 and no decorations!!!?? Shocking...
View attachment 1649501
View attachment 1649502View attachment 1649503View attachment 1649504

Happy Friday folks!!!

Just catching up with the thread...I really hope Will doesn't dance ill! I hate the whole "ill power through" culture...no, you're contagious stay at home and rest up!

I didn't watch the NTAs but glad Anton won best judge!
Wallpaper always welcome 😍

The 'powering on through' attitude is so baffling, especially as they clearly chose to put a metre between Will and Nancy on the sofa, presumably because they thought he looked contagious and were worried how it would look them sitting next to each other? If that was the case, let him stay at home. Make it make sense. It is slightly mad how Strictly still doesn't know how to deal with contestants falling ill/getting injured

Sorry, rant over. I don't know why this annoys me so much 😆

Reactions: 8

The 'powering on through' attitude is so baffling, especially as they clearly chose to put a metre between Will and Nancy on the sofa, presumably because they thought he looked contagious and were worried how it would look them sitting next to each other? If that was the case, let him stay at home. Make it make sense. It is slightly mad how Strictly still doesn't know how to deal with contestants falling ill/getting injured

Same, it's ridiculous. It's like they're trying to kill someone. Here you go Tyler, have a Jive, a marathon, a Charleston, a street dance, have fun being jetlagged next week too. Whatever sadist is in charge is probably kicking themselves they didn't predict Will would be sick so they could give him a Charleston or a Quickstep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The office used to operate a policy … even before the recent stuff … that if you had anything like a cold you didn’t come in because no one else wanted it and you weren’t actually being a hero for ‘powering through’ when in reality you were sat not really doing much work, sniffing sadly, clutching a Lemsip and having to have people following you round with an antibacterial wipe.

Strictly always has a virus that goes through the cast and crew like a dose of salts … Amy regularly has at least 2 weeks that she only remembers as a fever dream.

Reactions: 10
bandicam 2022-10-14 18-00-43-561.jpg

Just saw this, at least he did manage to leave one comment, as short and impersonal as it is. Don't strain yourself too hard Gio :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The office used to operate a policy … even before the recent stuff … that if you had anything like a cold you didn’t come in because no one else wanted it and you weren’t actually being a hero for ‘powering through’ when in reality you were sat not really doing much work, sniffing sadly, clutching a Lemsip and having to have people following you round with an antibacterial wipe.

Strictly always has a virus that goes through the cast and crew like a dose of salts … Amy regularly has at least 2 weeks that she only remembers as a fever dream.
I also hate the "powering through" thing. Just go and rest if you're ill and don't spread your germs around everyone like wildfire. Not everyone copes with illness in the same way - Amy, for example, has lowered immunity and one cold could mean a horrible flare up. Say someone gets this virus and passes it to an immunocompromised loved one.

Reactions: 13
I also hate the "powering through" thing. Just go and rest if you're ill and don't spread your germs around everyone like wildfire. Not everyone copes with illness in the same way - Amy, for example, has lowered immunity and one cold could mean a horrible flare up. Say someone gets this virus and passes it to an immunocompromised loved one.
I'd sort of hoped Covid might have cured the world of its 'the only acceptable excuse for not coming to work/school is being dead' syndrome, but guess not. Profit's more important. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10

I hope Nancy gets to wear her dress for another dance - she was so excited

Reactions: 5
I'd sort of hoped Covid might have cured the world of its 'the only acceptable excuse for not coming to work/school is being dead' syndrome, but guess not. Profit's more important. :rolleyes:
Is the Thursday ITT still recorded on a Wednesday? I kind of hope it is because that will have giveen him another day to get over it … when you think of all the people that are going to be have to up close with him today and tomorrow … wardrobe, hair, makeup, all the other cast and crew … I hope they don’t think mask wearing is cissy.

Reactions: 2
Is the Thursday ITT still recorded on a Wednesday? I kind of hope it is because that will have giveen him another day to get over it … when you think of all the people that are going to be have to up close with him today and tomorrow … wardrobe, hair, makeup, all the other cast and crew … I hope they don’t think mask wearing is cissy.
I think it might now be either live on Thursday or recorded earlier in the day - Gorka had a story up yesterday morning saying he was waiting for Helen's train to arrive, so they were still up north on Wednesday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.