Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been ill this week and Will sounds the same as I did from Saturday onwards. It’s a horrible virus and hopefully he starts to feel better soon.

Reactions: 9
The romance of the sexiest dance (as Will hacks up his guts like a TB patient and Nancy wears a Hazmat suit).

If he's not well enough he will get a week's bye anyway. If he dances it while ill, he will get a lot of sympathy votes (on top of his normal ones).

Reactions: 11
The romance of the sexiest dance (as Will hacks up his guts like a TB patient and Nancy wears a Hazmat suit)
I cannot feel it was in any way sane or sensible to haul the poor man off his sofa and have him infect a bunch of BBC staffers just so he could cough miserably and say "rumba's an interestin' dance, I love me family".

They could have just had Nancy do a little dance in her lovely red boots and we'd have been much more entertained, and nobody would have risked a mass contagion event.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot feel it was in any way sane or sensible to haul the poor man off his sofa and have him infect a bunch of BBC staffers just so he could cough miserably and say "rumba's an interestin' dance, I love me family".

They could have just had Nancy do a little dance in her lovely red boots and we'd have been much more entertained, and nobody would have risked a mass contagion event.
You forgot he is doing the first-ever mental health awareness rumba!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will: I feel like crap

Nancy: I'm a bit worried because we haven't rehearsed

Janette: EVERYTHING'S FINE!

I mean, did they really have to drag Will out of bed for an ITT interview? I hope he's ok for the weekend, but he shouldn't make himself feel worse when he could have bye if he needs to

Reactions: 16
They won’t be dancing on Saturday. I can’t believe they dragged him in for an interview. It’s Thursday and no rehearsals - I think they will give him a bye week to avoid the total humiliation of standing there while Nancy dances around him when everyone has expectations.

Reactions: 15
Nothing tops Janette’s ITT interview with AJ when she’d injured her foot and was on crutches and she kept banging on about them doing their Showdance to ‘Running’ 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ITT tonight.

Will is always 'doing it for 'somebody'. Extra marks from the judges for being ill.

Janette: Give it up for this, that and the other, is grating. Rylan never does it so why does she need a bevy of clapping seals on the production team. Please stop it Janette.

Vicky G creates gorgeous sketches of the costumes, she doesn't really do the best job on herself though. btw is she 'with child'??

Ohhhh and the judges, Craig in particular, will rip Matt's jive to shreds, his flicks and kicks were none existent and he has a sickle foot. Good luck with that one.

Reactions: 6
Nothing tops Janette’s ITT interview with AJ when she’d injured her foot and was on crutches and she kept banging on about them doing their Showdance to ‘Running’ 💀
That was awful - AJ was basically in tears and Janette shouting 'hopefully running to the glitterball!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he genuinely likes her but also leaned into it at a certain point - he knows how this works. With previous partners he made clear statements (‘there’s nothing going on’). He’s apparently quoted in Dan Walker’s new book as saying :
Run, Rose ffllleeeeeee

what the actual was Janette wearing tonight?

That was awful - AJ was basically in tears and Janette shouting 'hopefully running to the glitterball!!'
oh man I cringed so hard! Janette comes across as lovely but she was so out of her depth last year. I haven't watched ITT at all this year so no idea if she has improved at all.

She's a bit better I'd say: she is now edging towards 'competent'. But I still find her lacking in spontaneity and why does she keep applauding?

Is Janette doing every night of ITT now?
Luckily Rylan is doing Mon, Tue and Friday - would hate to think of Janette doing the Friday panel

Reactions: 4
I'm going to guess that Janette is less expensive than Rylan or Zoe so she'll stay for a while on ITT.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.