Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the green of her dress- her stylist does a great job (she’s also Motsi and Claudia’s stylist).

There’s a cute video on James Bye’s Insta of him and Rose dancing the quickstep. She’s with the Eastenders folks, guessing because she has an acting nomination.

Reactions: 10
All of the strictly lots reaction to Anton winning was brilliant 👏🏼😂

Seeing Nadiya emotional in the audience when they were talking about Ukraine was so sad. Can’t even imagine what her, Nikita and millions of others are still going through 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve been ill this week and Will sounds the same as I did from Saturday onwards. It’s a horrible virus and hopefully he starts to feel better soon.
Get well soon J. Do you think it could be connected in anyway to the shock of seeing Tony in his sparkly pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rose taking centre stage. Very annoying. All about her again. FS. Bore off now love.

Reactions: 9
Rose taking centre stage. Very annoying. All about her again. FS. Bore off now love.
To be fair she was the winner and the hosts/judges didn’t attend so it’s hardly surprising that she done it.

Reactions: 11
Guess Gio listened to Ritchie after all thanking the behind the scenes guys etc. Lost respect for him during this seies of SCD...😔

To be fair she was the winner and the hosts/judges didn’t attend so it’s hardly surprising that she done it.
Anton was there

Reactions: 5
I am utterly exhausted of Rose, it is almost as if no one else has ever won strictly come dancing.

Reactions: 18
Guess Gio listened to Ritchie after all thanking the behind the scenes guys etc. Lost respect for him during this seies of SCD...😔

Anton was there
Anton already has his moment earlier in the show when he won best judge so probably wanted to give someone else the chance to speak.

I actually like Rose - she is a wonderful advocate and role model for the deaf community and very much her own person. I must say though, the over-exposure and bonkers boomer fanclub has been off-putting.
Giovanni can sleaze off now - utterly sick of him and he's not actually that good looking anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.