Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
"What do we want?"
"ARGENTINE TANGO FILTH WITH VITO!"
"When do we want it?"
"19:30 ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, WATCHIN' STRICTLY WITH YER GRAN"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for Jayde, but come on, this is Saturday night light entertainment. I want to be snorty laughing at Matt Goss and his trouser issues, not listening to other peoples personal tragedies.
But them I am a surly bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'd be terrible on Strictly.

My sob story would be even more tragic than Chris Ramsey's.

My life is so awful, one time I ordered a Chinese takeaway, and they forgot to include the prawn crackers.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I just want SOMEONE to come on this week, give us a big cheerful grin and say "I love dancin', so I do, and all me friends and family are grand, and I'm having FUN!"

And then give us a banger of a quickstep with a big grin on their face.

All these sob stories and people with the Monstrous Lurgy are bringing me down, it's not like the workd outside of Strictly is full of joy and sparkles just now either.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Can I just say that I am very disappointed Kai and Nadiya have either bought or been gifted a designer bulldog puppy from one of those. Instagram puppy farm type places that give dogs to the likes of Katie Price etc? Aside from the fact they are a new couple who might not even last and also spend a lot of time touring so won’t be around to care for it. Thoss breeds have the most appalling health issues and are bred purely for aesthetic reasons and the people who breed them are unethical and down right cruel. I judge people who get dogs from those kind of places very harshly indeed. But never let that get in the way of a photo op hey?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I know Nancy was EXTREMELY enthusiastic about getting to wear that very handsome sparkly dress for the rumba, but I do feel actually digging up Will Mellors' corpse in order to have a partner to drag about the dance floor was perhaps going a little too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Amy really does have that one expression of crazy ex girlfriend at the end of your bed with a knife doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BDY_97

VIP Member
All of the strictly lots reaction to Anton winning was brilliant 👏🏼😂

Seeing Nadiya emotional in the audience when they were talking about Ukraine was so sad. Can’t even imagine what her, Nikita and millions of others are still going through 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Graz LOVING every single moment of his life whilst dressed in hot pink dancing the Samba to Volare has single-handedly redeemed this episode of Strictly for me.

• Haha