Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw one saying Nadiya chose Kai because she thought he'd be a good step dad. 🤦‍♀️ What on earth are they smoking (whatever it is, they're really blowing it up AJ's arse).
Poor Kai! It was all going so well…I really hope he’s oblivious to all this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 1
long term lurker and DS member here making the jump over to the dark side so I don’t have to listen to any more trash about how poor AJ has been so badly mistreated by demon Kai and his 32 year old ‘hag’ 🙄 give me strength
Welcome! How on earth can anybody call Nadiya a hag? It's not only misogynistic venom, but it's utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Welcome! How on earth can anybody call Nadiya a hag? It's not only misogynistic venom, but it's utterly ridiculous!
It was maybe s-l-a-g, Tattle change that to hag automatically.

I mean obvs that’s not any better, I don’t think she’s either

• Wow
It was maybe s-l-a-g, Tattle change that to hag automatically.

I mean obvs that’s not any better, I don’t think she’s either
original was correct (although she’s no doubt being called both), somebody on twitter imagined that up! Just wait until they find out Nadiya’s younger than AJ.. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
original was correct (although she’s no doubt being called both), somebody on twitter imagined that up! Just wait until they find out Nadiya’s younger than AJ.. 😌
Welcome! I’ve never read the DS threads but I’ve read here about what they’re like so it’s exciting to see an escapee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone has started an AJ appreciation thread but they have put it in the Broadcasting section on DS because AJ is a broadcaster and has moved on from Strictly, apparently.

Cue lots of confused DS posters looking for updates on broadcasting rights and channel changes and wondering why there is a thread with endless pictures of AJ Odudu on it...

I do feel a bit sorry for them as they must be quite crushed. But when shipping turns from a bit of entertaining escapism to something quite odd and negative, maybe best take a step back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So nadiya has been papped in the mail wearing her engagement ring again, is it the same one or has kai given her a new one.

Relax everyone I'm joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One for the KJ shippers:

Are we sure Nadiya and Kai were snogging? She might be a part time dentist and having a very close look at his new teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So nadiya has been papped in the mail wearing her engagement ring again, is it the same one or has kai given her a new one.

Is it actually an engagement ring or just a normal ring? Would be funny if it was just a normal ring after all of the drama 😂

So irresponsible Dan, messing with the feelings of thousands of people 😂

• Haha
Monkseal (he of the hilarious former Strictly blogs) has summed up well the weird intensity that permits shipping on SCD (on the thread about Gio's flirting that LadyL tried to ban!)
It's not really Giovanni is it, it's the show. Since the very beginning, from Martin/Erin and Natasha/Brenda (and of course the red hot lust between Denise and Ian) it's been a huge part of the show's appeal, egged on by the producers the whole time. Suggestive comments from Tess/Claude/Zoe, VTs that are set up to look suspiciously like "dates", leaked stories in the press, the It Takes Two sofa being set up so the partnerships are practically sat on one anothers faces, convenient pap snaps of people leaving one another's hotel rooms at 3am, live show interviews that are nothing but gushing and hugging and staring into one anothers eyes and pledging yourself to one another FOR THE LIFE, all sorts of string pulling and hope raising on the social meeds.... The pros are pros and play along, and the single ones, and particularly the male single ones (very obvious given the audience that female celeb/male pro pairings have on average, give or take a Mavia Mafia, more appeal to shippers, especially these days) have to do it more than most, although I still remember those bizarre shots of Anton on a park bench with his face buried in Fiona Fullerton's bosom.

Over the years it turns out some were real, some weren't, the more successfully produced ones linger and we forget all along we were supposed to buy that, say Matthew and Alesha were in a secret love pentagon behind the bins.

Reactions: 6
Monkseal (he of the hilarious former Strictly blogs) has summed up well the weird intensity that permits shipping on SCD (on the thread about Gio's flirting that LadyL tried to ban!)
I think he’s 100% on the money

99D3DB97-C07F-457F-ADBF-DA435F49615F.jpeg

Sara’s gay?! I can’t take any more Strictly bombshells 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder when they got together? I know touring can be intense but I'm sure something started even before then; just a little bit of flirting maybe when they started the pro rehearsals in August???

They did lead the Halloween pro dance together.

I'm also sure I saw of video of them floating about of them hugging when the pro's were all doing secret santa in December?!?!

I wonder when they got together? I know touring can be intense but I'm sure something started even before then; just a little bit of flirting maybe when they started the pro rehearsals in August???

They did lead the Halloween pro dance together.

I'm also sure I saw of video of them floating about of them hugging when the pro's were all doing secret santa in December?!?!
He was being hugged by all the pros at that secret santa because he was stuck at the studio while aj was having her medical and had just heard about the withdrawal. ( he said this in the Claudia radio interview Saturday). He only got back with aj just before the ITT, hence the floodgates opening.
I don’t think anything serious happened until the tour, probably from the glasgow trip.

Poor Kai! It was all going so well…I really hope he’s oblivious to all this shite
Considering his face has looked complete thunder the last 2 days I’m guessing he’s a bit pissed off or just completely worn out with all his nighttime activities ;). ( I still love him really, just a little eye-rolly :))

Oh for f's sake - now he's looking deeply unhappy according to the DS shippers. And they are still minutely analysing each participant's likes of each other's messages on SM. Is that how they gauge their own relationships I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for f's sake - now he's looking deeply unhappy according to the DS shippers. And they are still minutely analysing each participant's likes of each other's messages on SM. Is that how they gauge their own relationships I wonder?
Yeah if that’s how they are with their own relationships then I feel sorry for their other halves 😭

Reactions: 3
I don't know where you've been but this had always been a DS bitching thread along with us all taking about strictly! :ROFLMAO: The reason a lot of us use this thread because we used to use DS but got sick of being shut down there after expressing our views.

Anyways......I wonder if the AJ/Kai lovers will want them to still do their showdance which they all delusionally think they are doing in this years launch show along with Rose and Gio doing their winners dance as tradition goes?
I would absolutely love to see their showdance , maybe not in the show, even just rehearsal room footage, as I’m intrigued and it would close the chapter. They both seem to still be good friends, and he did put that he ‘knew they’d be dancing again soon’ in the tour withdrawal post, so I don’t see why not? Not sure when they would fit in the training, but as they were so magical together on the dance floor together it would be a shame not to. It would be lovely if they did the Christmas one , but very much doubt they’d do the tour next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.