Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy May Cooper is my dead cert for this year.

Martin or Roman Kemp as well as it’s the only programme they haven’t been on 🤣

Reactions: 12

I’m not sure I agree with Nicola getting another shot, if it’s true. Will Bailey was injured, why not invite him back? Or Kelly Brook had to leave early when her dad died but she didn’t get another go.

Ben Shepherd gets a mention every year but he says his wife won’t let him do it!
Ben just had leg surgery, would love him to do it sometime

Reactions: 3
He may not be for everyone but atleast they pulled out with someone semi famous for once. Usually we all go who? 🤣 If he is first then I’m expecting some big names.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually impressed with the names so far. But you can bet your life Beryl in Rhyl is asking ‘who? Never heard of them‘ over on Facebook right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can live with Webb. I actually quite like him tbh he’s 100% better than sodding Tom will do anything to relevant and rip off my fans fletcher

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.