Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just beat me to it!

Exciting, I'm guessing we'll have a surprise or two tonight. Can't wait!

Reactions: 1
I actually have no idea for the first time, usually the press have leaked everyone by the time it comes to announcements (or maybe I've just avoided them!). Hope it's a good line up 🤞

Reactions: 3
I imagine the 3 One Show reveals will be half decent. In 2019, we got David James, Chris Ramsey and Emma Barton on the One Show, all of whom were in the more well known half of that cast (which was a weaker one overall). And I recall Caroline being the first announced last year which made sense as she was a high profile signing for them.

I imagine the 3 One Show reveals will be half decent. In 2019, we got David James, Chris Ramsey and Emma Barton on the One Show, all of whom were in the more well known half of that cast (which was a weaker one overall). And I recall Caroline being the first announced last year which made sense as she was a high profile signing for them.
I remember when those three got announced in 2019, and I was pleasantly surprised as they were half decent names. And then after a few days, my expectations for the cast were lowered dramatically ha

I'm hoping for at least one decent name this evening! 🙏

I’m hoping I will have heard of at least one of them 😂

I was looking to see if they had accidentally named the guests in their line up but alas, no.

Is that Ronan Keating on the left?? I’m surprised he hasn’t done it yet.
4308C097-EF6D-40C9-B6D2-B53BCC729F64.jpeg

They usually start with some of their better names to make it seem like they have a strong line up.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just said to my friend I think they’ll link up to Tom Daley and he’ll have knitted himself a jumper saying “I’m in!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’M SO EXCITED! Can’t wait to revive this thread again… was the best part of it last year the weekly drunken shenanigans 🤍🤍

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it strange we’ve not heard any rumours this year yet? Makes it all the more exciting.

Isn’t it strange we’ve not heard any rumours this year yet?
I think it’s because of covid lockdowns. Most meetings etc will have taken place on zoom and the taster days for celebs won’t have taken place. I imagine a lot of these rumours come about from celebs being spotted at dance studios. Saying that I have seen rumours but only the same old recycled ones we get every year just with a few new names like Dan Walker.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s because of covid lockdowns. Most meetings etc will have taken place on zoom and the taster days for celebs won’t have taken place. I imagine a lot of these rumours come about from celebs being spotted at dance studios. Saying that I have seen rumours but only the same old recycled ones we get every year just with a few new names like Dan Walker.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Chris Kamara. His name often crops up and I read somewhere he was set up for last year but had an injury. He’d be good fun.

I don’t really watch any soaps, any guesses on the soap contingent this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Chris Kamara. His name often crops up and I read somewhere he was set up for last year but had an injury. He’d be good fun.

I don’t really watch any soaps, any guesses on the soap contingent this year?
Kammy would be a great signing. Like to think he’s one of those who slips under the radar and gets really far into the competition.

Has anyone heard any rumours who’s appearing? There’s usually a few names thrown around but I’ve only heard Gordon Ramsey’s daughter Matilda mentioned.

Has anyone heard any rumours who’s appearing? There’s usually a few names thrown around but I’ve only heard Gordon Ramsey’s daughter Matilda mentioned.

I’m not sure I agree with Nicola getting another shot, if it’s true. Will Bailey was injured, why not invite him back? Or Kelly Brook had to leave early when her dad died but she didn’t get another go.

Ben Shepherd gets a mention every year but he says his wife won’t let him do it!

Reactions: 6
It's just an easy paragraph for them to write about Nicola coming back, 99% not true.

I don't think she did enough to justify another place this year anyway, just didn't really bring much to the table.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure they said last year when Nicola had to quit because of Covid they wouldn’t be asking her to back to compete this year as they said it wouldn’t be fair on this year’s contestants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.