Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jermaine is apparently due to be a father soon so he's probably out for this year unless he plans to be Ashley Taylor Dawson 2.0.

One slightly less known football name that I've seen who could be a good shout is Micah Richards, he does a bit of punditry and seems to enjoy some dancing plus is a big personality. I reckon he'd fill the Jamie Laing style role and think he'd be a good palate cleanser for Dianne after the last two series of dull early exit celebs.
Didn’t realise Jermaine was due to be father. If he doesn’t do it this year I reckon he’ll be on soon. The bbc do seem to be pushing him a little.

Micah is a reasonably decent shout just worry’s me he’s a bit more unknown and I’d think I’d find it hard to support an ex city player (my loyalties lie on the other side of Manchester 😂😂😂)

Dan Walker was being a bit cagey about his next moves on football focus yesterday which made me wonder a little.

Reactions: 2
Dan Walker was being a bit cagey about his next moves on football focus yesterday which made me wonder a little.
Hopefully not, can't stand BBC Breakfast and it's presenters. Carol is the only one I like and she has already done it.

As for Jermaine, probably some time within the next few years, he's on a similar trajectory to Alex Scott and they got her on a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think I could watch it if Stacey Solomon was in it, the rage would just be too high. JJ and the sympathy vote almost broke me last year. Only Giovanni got me through it 🥵 (yes, he totally loves himself but he's so nice to look at 🤣)

I have watched every series and I'm usually really invested but it will totally depend on who they have on as I'm not watching a bunch of faux celebrities of Instagram and YouTube or randoms simpering on.

Reactions: 7
I don't mind a few lesser known signings if they are good value in terms of what they bring to the show but they do need a few recognisable names to the main demographic to get people watching plus 2-3 ringers to guarantee some good dancing.

Not keen on having YouTubers purely because they often seem media trained with little authentic personality.

No forced storylines and make sure that celebs do an equal amount of ballroom/latin. JJ & Ranvir coasted to the latter stages on very little latin.

Reactions: 8
One of the LoD cast would be a good shout! Shirley was on Radio 2 earlier hinting she *might* be going in the Jungle, any rumours on this?
I read this a while back, the lad that plays Ryan Pilkington has been rumoured. I'd love it if that was true as he comes across as a lovely lad. In real life obviously, not his character!

Reactions: 11
I read this a while back, the lad that plays Ryan Pilkington has been rumoured. I'd love it if that was true as he comes across as a lovely lad. In real life obviously, not his character!

That would be nice. We can see the real him not that evil bent bastard we have all seen on screen.

Reactions: 4
I reckon he’d be a contender and popular if he signed up, good draw for one of the female pros, hopefully one who doesn’t usually draw the long straw.

Some LOD stars may be too busy to sign up.

I reckon he’d be a contender and popular if he signed up, good draw for one of the female pros, hopefully one who doesn’t usually draw the long straw.

Some LOD stars may be too busy to sign up.
I would love to see Adrian Dunbar on it but ONLY if he's in character as Ted Hastings 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to see Adrian Dunbar on it but ONLY if he's in character as Ted Hastings 😝
That's a great idea for a series of strictly to shake it up a bit. TV characters as the celebs. It could be excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No more Zoe on It Takes Two! I haven’t really watched it for the last couple of years but she was good, I hope they get someone who loves the show as much as she does!
A27A5A5D-5481-4D9F-B74E-CBA8DD339B1A.png

Reactions: 10
I'm going to miss her - she just seems like a very kind person. I saw someone in the comments suggest Stacey Dooley should take over. For the love of god, please no 😱. I'm guessing Rylan will do all week now, and I'm fine with that if it means no Dooley or Joe Sugg or any other annoying ex-contestants doing it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Zoe has posted that she is leaving It Takes Two after 10 years. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'll miss her.

I saw someone in the comments suggest Stacey Dooley should take over. For the love of god, please no 😱. I'm guessing Rylan will do all week now, and I'm fine with that if it means no Dooley or Joe Sugg or any other annoying ex-contestants
Zoe Ball makes me want to punch myself in the face but Stacey Dooley?? No way would I watch an episode if she fronts it. Imagine they make it a couple thing with her and King Kev...

Reactions: 5
I think Rylan is probably getting it full time. I almost think that Zoe was expecting to leave soon and they brought him in part time so that they would have someone ready to take over.

I hope this means the end of the Ian Waite segment and they can instead use someone else for that or do rotating ex pros like with choreography corner.

Just keep Gethin on reserve presenter/Friday studio duties, let's dodge Sugg & Dooley.

Reactions: 7
Zoe Ball makes me want to punch myself in the face but Stacey Dooley?? No way would I watch an episode if she fronts it. Imagine they make it a couple thing with her and King Kev...
Actual stuff of nightmares. Although every time I've seen Stacey try and do live TV she's been useless, so hopefully they'll keep her well clear

Reactions: 3
They don’t really need a replacement, Rylan could do it solo like Zoe did for all those years. They only brought Rylan in and starting splitting the shows after Zoe landed the Breakfast show and it must have been so tiring doing that every morning plus ITT in the evenings.

Reactions: 10
They don’t really need a replacement, Rylan could do it solo like Zoe did for all those years. They only brought Rylan in and starting splitting the shows after Zoe landed the Breakfast show and it must have been so tiring doing that every morning plus ITT in the evenings.
That would be the best solution ! No king kev or Stacey Dooley required....

• Heart
I think Zoe taking on the R2 Breakfast Show always was an omen for her leaving ITT, just because of the early starts for the radio show. Rylan can just do the show full time and it will be good.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm, I wonder whether that was Ian's choice to leave or they decided to make a few changes now that Zoe isn't doing it anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.