Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out I don't miss Gleb Savchenko from the show as long as he keeps posting pictures like this on Instagram. 😂😍😍🤤🤤

glebsavchenkoofficial~p~CN_HxssJY1B~1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Johannes is doing Celebrity Masterchef this year - following in the footsteps of Natalie, Gleb, Oti & AJ. Seems like the BBC are trying to raise his profile a bit, wonder if that bodes well for him getting a good partner on SCD.
I don’t think it’s coming from the BBC, it’s his agent getting him the good gigs. He’s got the same agent as Oti so he’ll be following in her footsteps. A few years ago she was in the position that Johannes is in now.

My god I cannot stand Giovanni. That interview he's done in Heat Magazine is absolutely atrocious

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I was reading it earlier and thinking it is so unappealing how in love with himself he is :sick: :LOL:
The thing is he’s the best male pro in terms of being really good at his job but as a person he just comes across as such a sleaze ball. Nobody loves Giovanni as much as Giovanni loves himself.

Reactions: 5
I know it's a bit tongue in cheek, and he's playing up to the Italian lothario image a bit, but most of that interview makes him sound like a right tit

The thing is he’s the best male pro in terms of being really good at his job but as a person he just comes across as such a sleaze ball. Nobody loves Giovanni as much as Giovanni loves himself.
I agree. Put him in a tracksuit and he'd be a proper ratty little geezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree with all of the above comments, never quite got the Giovanni appeal and part of it is because he seems to love himself too much.

I can’t bear to click on that shitrag @glasgow27, can you give a summary of what they’re saying? Thanks 🥰
Sure! After Nicola & Katya going "down a storm with viewers", they're still looking at the options but apparently strongly considering having two same-sex pairings in the cast, one male-male & one female-female and citing that 'the show has to move forward'.

They also mentioned the show having lots of good options for celebs this year...and then go on to give some names:

"Loose Women favourite Stacey Solomon is being eyed up and so is Good Morning Britain's Alex Beresford, Gogglebox star Tom Malone, and even chief medical officer Chris Whitty".
(don't think I'd like ANY of those signings).

Sure! After Nicola & Katya going "down a storm with viewers", they're still looking at the options but apparently strongly considering having two same-sex pairings in the cast, one male-male & one female-female and citing that 'the show has to move forward'.

They also mentioned the show having lots of good options for celebs this year...and then go on to give some names:

(don't think I'd like ANY of those signings).
Thanks @glasgow27!

Chris Witty though 😬 I would like to get to know him better and would love it if he was a secret dancer!

• Haha
Which unlucky female pro would get Whitty if he was on?

There are some who I'm not a fan of but I would not want any of them to get him as a partner.

True, and she'd be too professional to phone it in at least (wouldn't surprise me if some pulled an Aliona if they got him).
I actually think Diane is quite a decent person in that respect, she tries hard with whoever and doesn’t take herself too seriously... Whereas some of the others would go apeshit!

Maybe he could dance with giovanni? Oh no sorry, he's not blonde with blue eyes and might talk too much!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.