Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she was an art student and then had the baby. She is doing bits of art I think.

Reactions: 3
Don't know if this works... I don't even understand it really. But she's not letting this moment go.
I’m pretty sure this is one from ages ago that she’s just reposted now. Which makes it even weirder tbh. But when that tiktok came out the other day I watched a load of hers and am 99% sure that this was one of them.

Reactions: 10
I’m thinking judi will go but I really want it to be Tom and his chin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What lovely comments from the cast on Tilly’s Instagram post about the horrible comments from that nobody💜

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure this is one from ages ago that she’s just reposted now. Which makes it even weirder tbh. But when that tiktok came out the other day I watched a load of hers and am 99% sure that this was one of them.
Ah ok, but then it's a choice to repost. Maybe she just likes the attention?

Reactions: 8
What an absolute embarrassment. I'd be kissing Katya too if my partner was doing that tit in a bathroom mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god, Neil’s girlfriend from last year 🙈 not sure I’ve ever seen a more mismatched couple in my life 😂 for a start, she appeared to barely speak a word of English & he knew minimal Spanish .. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god…. Adam’s girlfriend needs to get over it… i dont see them lasting despite the little boy, sadly, whether it’s strictly or something else that breaks them up.

Reactions: 20
God, just reminds you of how young some of these celebrities and their partners are. Some of them still just kids really. Can only imagine how mortifying it would be for me now, as an adult, if there had been national attention on my social media when I was their age :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder Adam wanted to kiss Katya. Probably realised he's dating an actual child.

Reactions: 19
What is a 67 year old man doing commenting on a 19 year olds body anyway. Dirty old fool.

You've got the wrong end of the stick there. Steve Allen has made a 40+ year career out of being a bitchy old queen. He's more likely to be interested in Tom Daley than Tilly. He normally saves his bitchy venom for the likes of Gemma Collins and Katie Price. He was out of order picking on Tilly the other day.

I was doing some googling last night and I found out me and Giovanni share the same birthday, but he’s 8 years older than me

Just a random fact I thought I’d share with you all 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.