Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Tilly on Instagram? She’s just posted about someone calling her chubby on a radio show (think someone somewhat famous? No idea). Absolutely disgusting. Everyone needs to stop with the body shaming already.
You’re absolutely right, what gives anyone the right to comment of someone else’s body shape.
I like Tilly, I think she comes across as mature and level headed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No surprise that it was Steve Allen of LBC that made that comment! Sometimes his bitchiness is funny but totally wrong to make those comments about Tilly.

Reactions: 17
What a prick. I hope he gets a hauled over the coals for this. We have moved on from this sort of 'comedy'. It's below the belt, nasty and cruel. Why do the ugliest men throw those sorts of insults?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tilly comes across lovely and grounded despite her father’s fame (unlike some of the other celebrity offspring) and her weight shouldn’t even factor into it. She is definitely not chubby. If appearances are all you have to focus on then you’re missing out.

Reactions: 23
Still relatively new to the strictly thread and was wondering about Louise Redknap's comment about her ex's recent marriage which included 'partly blames strictly'. What's the tea?

Reactions: 1
he never said she was ugly, he said she was chubby and all the comments underneath are making my eye twitch 😂👀 You can be beautiful AND chubby, lads. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.(which I don’t think she is at all? Is he blind??)

Regardless, what a bleeping dinosaur he is. Love to see him try and say something negative about her when Gordon is in the room. Miserable bastard.

Reactions: 9
Still relatively new to the strictly thread and was wondering about Louise Redknap's comment about her ex's recent marriage which included 'partly blames strictly'. What's the tea?
Her and Jamie split up shortly after she was on Strictly - maybe the time apart and independence made her realise she wasn’t happy in her marriage or something? X

Reactions: 7
I see Adam's girlfriend has posted another TikTok seeming to reference the 'kiss'. Never in my life have I felt so old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it a joke? is it serious? what are the kids up to?? When Zoe brought up the first TikTok the other day on the radio in a jokey way, clearly giving him a chance to laugh about it and say 'oh yeah what a laugh', he was totally silent..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.