Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, clearly they didn't want to reveal what he said! (even though they were happy to put in Kai saying 'I love you!' to AJ)

Reactions: 11
Did "Human Skyscraper" Dan steal any hearts on Saturday night?
I can't decide if the fun choreography outweighs his cringe factor.

2.gif

3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Up until this week I was finding him a complete overly-earnest bore, but this was the only dance that made me smile on Saturday so I found myself voting for him. No one is more surprised than me
I quite like Dan on his stories, I was expecting him to be very dull but he's quite funny and it's always a bonus to be able to see Nadiya (who seems like such a lovely woman as well as being ridiculously beautiful) While they're not the best dancers, I think Dan & Nadiya and Ugo & Oti have very strong friendships which I guess makes people want to keep them in.

Reactions: 12
I quite like Dan on his stories, I was expecting him to be very dull but he's quite funny and it's always a bonus to be able to see Nadiya (who seems like such a lovely woman as well as being ridiculously beautiful) While they're not the best dancers, I think Dan & Nadiya and Ugo & Oti have very strong friendships which I guess makes people want to keep them in.
It is nice to see Nadiya having a bit of fun. Tbh, I wasn't sure if putting together a routine to U Can't Touch This was her thing at all but she pitched it just right

Reactions: 16
It is nice to see Nadiya having a bit of fun. Tbh, I wasn't sure if putting together a routine to U Can't Touch This was her thing at all but she pitched it just right
She did, didn't she? It is definitely good to see this side of her. And I know she has been criticised for her choreography in the past but I think she's been doing a brilliant job with Dan.

Reactions: 14
WEEK 5 DANCES

AJ and Kai: Argentine Tango to Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks

Judi and Graziano: Cha Cha Cha to Physical by Olivia Newton-John

Rose and Giovanni: Viennese Waltz to Fallin' by Alicia Keys

Sara and Aljaž: Rumba to You're Still The One by Shania Twain

Tilly and Nikita: Foxtrot to Little Things by One Direction

Adam and Katya: Samba to Faith by George Michael

Dan and Nadiya: Viennese Waltz to She's Always a Woman by Billy Joel

John and Johannes: Charleston to Milord by Édith Piaf

Rhys and Nancy: American Smooth to I've Got The World On a String by Michael Bublé

Tom and Amy: Salsa to Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

Ugo and Oti: Rumba to Leave The Door Open by Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak and Silk Sonic

Reactions: 18
WEEK 5 DANCES

AJ and Kai: Argentine Tango to Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks

Judi and Graziano: Cha Cha Cha to Physical by Olivia Newton-John

Rose and Giovanni: Viennese Waltz to Fallin' by Alicia Keys

Sara and Aljaž: Rumba to You're Still The One by Shania Twain

Tilly and Nikita: Foxtrot to Little Things by One Direction

Adam and Katya: Samba to Faith by George Michael

Dan and Nadiya: Viennese Waltz to She's Always a Woman by Billy Joel

John and Johannes: Charleston to Milord by Édith Piaf

Rhys and Nancy: American Smooth to I've Got The World On a String by Michael Bublé

Tom and Amy: Salsa to Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

Ugo and Oti: Rumba to Leave The Door Open by Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak and Silk Sonic
Pretty good music this week.

Reactions: 8
I would say Judi will be headed for dane off again and just based on these dances alone either Tilly/Sara/Dan will be there with her.

Reactions: 4
Do Tom and Amy know that the song they're dancing to is about cunnilingus?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So many good songs this week - the singers have two opportunities to butcher Harry Styles😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.