Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noted the extreme move away from Adam. She’s not daft.
I wonder if by the time they did the interview with Claudia she'd had a look at her phone and realised she needed to try to fix it, hence the 'he had to find a greater connection to the dance' stuff?!

Reactions: 14
I hope this isn’t the last series for Karen. She’s one of my favourite professionals and it would be a shame if that was her exit. She deserves to leave the show on a high.
yeah would have really loved her to get a win, pity she didn’t get someone good this year, Rhys maybe

Reactions: 3
I cannot stop laughing at constant Neil pictures at the start of each thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm pleased Greg is off. We couldn't bring ourselves to watch the dance off tonight. Muting the TV would have only solved half the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She deserves a Janette-style exit
She does. Jamie wasn’t the best dancer but they made it all the way to the final and built a genuine friendship. I’d love her to have a run like that with a ringer/journey contestant and have a real chance at winning before she goes. She’s the longest-serving female pro and she’s never had a contestant who had a good shot at lifting the glitterball.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aw Greg and Karen doing a Macarena to Macy Gray made me sniff. It was his time.

Adam and Katya must be sighing with relief at AJ and Kai doing an AT next week. The drama machine moves to them..

Reactions: 14
I think Waltz for Adam next week - something fairly dull, he won't get negative attention for it so he can put this week behind him.

She does. Jamie wasn’t the best dancer but they made it all the way to the final and built a genuine friendship. I’d love her to have a run like that with a ringer/journey contestant and have a real chance at winning before she goes. She’s the longest-serving female pro and she’s never had a contestant who had a good shot at lifting the glitterball.
Apart from Charles has she ever had one? That year wasn't fair either as crappy Clinton let everyone think she was to blame for the split whereas he was sniffing around Stacey and admitted afterwards it was mainly him. Seriously what did she think apart from the visa

Aw Greg and Karen doing a Macarena to Macy Gray made me sniff. It was his time.

Adam and Katya must be sighing with relief at AJ and Kai doing an AT next week. The drama machine moves to them..
I’m hoping not 😂 Let the producers step in and encourage strangely distant AT’s from now on… Or just for next week only would do

Reactions: 3
I think Waltz for Adam next week - something fairly dull so he can put this week behind him.
Didn't Seann do a Charleston the week after? Obviously not saying anything as we all know he was catching his breath. As a swimmer, he'll be known for having small and weak lunge capacities

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apart from Charles has she ever had one? That year wasn't fair either as crappy Clinton let everyone think she was to blame for the split whereas he was sniffing around Stacey and admitted afterwards it was mainly him. Seriously what did she think apart from the visa
Jamie did well as got to final but in bottom two loads! Chris Ramsey did surprisingly well too, but neither had a hope of winning

Reactions: 5
Didn't Seann do a Charleston the week after? Obviously not saying anything as we all know he was catching his breath. As a swimmer, he'll be known for having small and weak lunge capacities
Howling. Yes, can't imagine he's ever held his breath in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.