Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noted the extreme move away from Adam. She’s not daft.
And as this is filmed last night, that's only based on what the producers have passed on in the under an hour break between the 2nd show filming!! I bet if it was filmed tonight they'd be in full modest dress and separate sides of the steps....

Slightly gutted there won't be more from this little drama, and just like with Shaun, we will never find out the extent of it!

I wonder if by the time they did the interview with Claudia she'd had a look at her phone and realised she needed to try to fix it, hence the 'he had to find a greater connection to the dance' stuff?!
💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And as this is filmed last night, that's only based on what the producers have passed on in the under an hour break between the show filming!! I bet if it was filmed tonight they'd be in full modest dress and separate sides of the steps....
Just been on twitter and someone has leaked their costumes for next week. That'll do

two-knight-armour-suits-isolated-G0FGFP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And as this is filmed last night, that's only based on what the producers have passed on in the under an hour break between the show filming!! I bet if it was filmed tonight they'd be in full modest dress and separate sides of the steps....

💯
I expect Adam's girlfriend was straight on the phone to him after watching! Or, he saw her Tiktok!

Reactions: 7
Apart from Charles has she ever had one? That year wasn't fair either as crappy Clinton let everyone think she was to blame for the split whereas he was sniffing around Stacey and admitted afterwards it was mainly him. Seriously what did she think apart from the visa
Even Charles with his amazing couples’ choice and samba still ended up in the dance-off four times, the same amount as Jamie!

Kevin and her will never make sense to me. She seems so much happier ever since they split. She’s like a different woman post-Clifton.

Reactions: 23
Even Charles with his amazing street dance and samba still ended up in the dance-off four times, the same amount as Jamie!

Kevin and her will never make sense to me. She seems so much happier ever since they split. She’s like a different woman post-Clifton.
Does he make sense to anyone???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In these Covid-uncertain times I'd imagine the pros would want to stay on since the BBC's found a workaround should another lockdown happen.

They don't get paid what they should but it's a nice chunk of income and TV exposure.

West End and touring shows aren't guaranteed to take place. I guess they could always approach Hollyoaks...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In these Covid-uncertain times I'd imagine the pros would want to stay on since the BBC's found a workaround should another lockdown happen.
Really hoping the BBC make the changes anyway. Everyone got an extra contract after last year but they can't do it for several years in a row. After all, I think Kai & Nikita have both been good additions, I'd take them any day over Kevin & AJ.

Reactions: 4
Now she's used the sob story card what is judy gonna do to try to gain votes this week? And who's going for the sob story next?

Reactions: 9
Didn't Seann do a Charleston the week after? Obviously not saying anything as we all know he was catching his breath. As a swimmer, he'll be known for having small and weak lunge capacities
yep, I seem to remember that katya + seannnnnnn were originally meant to do a rumba the following week but after the... unpleasantness... it was switched to a charleston

lmfao at lung capacity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to laugh at the Dianne fans on twitter moaning about the show going downhill since 2018 (funnily enough the year of the greatest romance in the history of the world in their opinion) and saying that the pro dance tonight was tit … as if they wouldn’t have been creaming over it if dianne was the lead 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.