Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone does leave in Week 2 as the judges scores carry over from Week 1 to Wk2 and Wk 2 is the first opportunity for the public to vote

(The week where the couples are paired up is not classed as the first week as they haven’t performed live for judging at that point. It starts proper with the live shows and the judges giving their scores so Saturday just gone is Week 1 proper)
Oooh thanks! That makes more sense than what I thought 🤦‍♀️😂

also edited to add: your username is excellent 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oooh thanks! That makes more sense than what I thought 🤦‍♀️😂

also edited to add: your username is excellent 🤣🤣
Thank you. My username is named after the character in my picture played by Kenny Everett (famous radio DJ and TV entertainer from the 70s & 80s for those not old enough to remember). The character was originally going to be called Mary Hinge but the BBC thought that was too risqué 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hate the way Shirley leers at male contestants 🤮
Even my 18 year old son mentioned how inappropriate both her and Craig are. If Anton leered at a 20 something woman he'd be shot down in flames, and rightly so. Both Shirley and Craig are highly inappropriate. Moreso Shirley these days.

Reactions: 17
Even my 18 year old son mentioned how inappropriate both her and Craig are. If Anton leered at a 20 something woman he'd be shot down in flames, and rightly so. Both Shirley and Craig are highly inappropriate. Moreso Shirley these days.
Absolutely agree. Craig spoke recently about his nervousness at being ‘ cancelled’ , I think he will be a bit more wary about what he says. Shirley needs to catch up and realise/be told to reign in the comments.

Reactions: 15
Shirely loves younger men and hates the older men and vice versa with the women..she's so predictable and inconsistent now 🙄🙄
It was the same with Bill last year.. I swear she was never that complimentary until near the end.
Of course she was gushing over Adam 😒she's ruining it a bit for me now

Reactions: 14
Absolutely agree. Craig spoke recently about his nervousness at being ‘ cancelled’ , I think he will be a bit more wary about what he says. Shirley needs to catch up and realise/be told to reign in the comments.
Shirley is also becoming more and more bitchy with every series. She is so obvious about her favourites, and it is truly dreadful. She does not mark fairly, it's an absolute joke.

Shirely loves younger men and hates the older men and vice versa with the women..she's so predictable and inconsistent now 🙄🙄
It was the same with Bill last year.. I swear she was never that complimentary until near the end.
Of course she was gushing over Adam 😒she's ruining it a bit for me now
The thing with that is that anyone who Shirley hates on, automatically gets through, because everyone at home votes for them.

Reactions: 13
I’ve always thought if it’s tied it should go straight back to the public vote. The head judge role is tired
Especially listening to Tess explain EVERY week that the other judges may as well not bother expressing an opinion because it’s all down to Shirley anyway 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the way Shirley was up on her feet, cheering for Judi and Graziano - it wasn’t the worst dance I’ve seen but it was far from the best on Saturday. I think she doesn’t feel ‘threatened’ by Judi but that’s a ridiculous way to look at the show. Her husband cheated on her with another dancer and I suspect that’s got a lot to do with it but I think/hope the Producers speak to her because it’s blatant bullying on a Saturday night, family show

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How much do you want to bet that if Tom makes it to Musicals week, he’ll get Back To The Future and do a jive to Johnny B Goode? Or something to The Power of Love?
He must be so narked that Bill Bailey played his guitar as part of a dance last year. So if he does it - old hat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely a change in the judges this year - Craig has become a pussycat and Shirley the top bitchy one. I actually prefer nice Craig ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just realised who Tom reminds me of when he dances - Jarvis Cocker from Pulp
View attachment 782784
How very dare you! 🤬

Sassy Shirley with the most memorable line of the night :devilish:

View attachment 782510
Silly Shirley. Doesn’t she realise that Claudia (with her fine art degree from Cambridge) is 1000 times more intelligent than she is, but plays it down in order to be more relatable and to act as a conduit for the audience?

Reactions: 27
If Tom and Amy are isolating for ten days how are they going to be back the following Saturday when they wouldn’t have had any time to practise? Ten days takes them until next Wednesday so they’d have Thursday and Friday to learn an entire routine?

Reactions: 2
They
If Tom and Amy are isolating for ten days how are they going to be back the following Saturday when they wouldn’t have had any time to practise? Ten days takes them until next Wednesday so they’d have Thursday and Friday to learn an entire routine?
won't need to isolate from each other.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.