Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The romance rumours spark interest and press coverage, all of the celebs and pros are aware by now that the ‘strictly curse’ exists. They know what they are signing up for and how the strictly machine works. All press is good regardless of who it tramples on.

Reactions: 11
@jfletcher that’s the first time I’ve seen this, it’s fantastic. The Jive is my favourite to watch, be it pros or good contestants

This is the group dance when I was there:

ETA - they had to record that three or maybe four times before they were happy with it. I know they’re pros and super fit but they need to be, the Saturday alone is a long day for them
I love the jive (watching Gio jive is one of my favourite parts of Strictly) and I’ve rewatched that pro jive numerous times over the years. It’s a superb routine. I wish Strictly could strike a balance between the flashier pro routines and ones where they just let the professionals dance. They’re so talented. Let them show that talent rather than always bogging them down with props and costumes and tenuous themes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The romance rumours spark interest and press coverage, all of the celebs and pros are aware by now that the ‘strictly curse’ exists. They know what they are signing up for and how the strictly machine works. All press is good regardless of who it tramples on.
Yeah there's a story today about Nikita turning up to Tilly's apartment and her letting him in so now they think there's a romance!

Reactions: 5
I love the jive (watching Gio jive is one of my favourite parts of Strictly) and I’ve rewatched that pro jive numerous times over the years. It’s a superb routine. I wish Strictly could strike a balance between the flashier pro routines and ones where they just let the professionals dance. They’re so talented. Let them show that talent rather than always bogging them down with props and costumes and tenuous themes.
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but my fave jive was Jay and Aliona. Absolutely incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just saw on twitter Marian Keyes saying she was offered and turned it down this series.
Thank goodness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Greg listing the foods he made for Karen 🤣🤣
And pronouncing them proudly with the foreign accent like someone who does evening classes in Spanish. The kind that will greet you "Ola" and "Buenos dias" on a cold wet morning in Macclesfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one leaves in week 1 or 2 😊
Someone does leave in Week 2 as the judges scores carry over from Week 1 to Wk2 and Wk 2 is the first opportunity for the public to vote

(The week where the couples are paired up is not classed as the first week as they haven’t performed live for judging at that point. It starts proper with the live shows and the judges giving their scores so Saturday just gone is Week 1 proper)

Reactions: 6
Sassy Shirley with the most memorable line of the night :devilish:

View attachment 782510
It’s almost like Shirley doesn’t care how she comes across now. She should wind her neck in but she has the power of the ‘deciding vote’ which has gone to her head. I don’t think that’s the right way to go about the elimination (especially when she has such blatant favouritism) - if the vote is tied then it should go to the amount of votes the couple got with the least going out imo

Reactions: 17
@jfletcher that’s the first time I’ve seen this, it’s fantastic. The Jive is my favourite to watch, be it pros or good contestants

This is the group dance when I was there:

ETA - they had to record that three or maybe four times before they were happy with it. I know they’re pros and super fit but they need to be, the Saturday alone is a long day for them
Thanks for those . Great to look back on 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s almost like Shirley doesn’t care how she comes across now. She should wind her neck in but she has the power of the ‘deciding vote’ which has gone to her head. I don’t think that’s the right way to go about the elimination (especially when she has such blatant favouritism) - if the vote is tied then it should go to the amount of votes the couple got with the least going out imo
I’ve always thought if it’s tied it should go straight back to the public vote. The head judge role is tired

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.