Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Tom and Amy are isolating for ten days how are they going to be back the following Saturday when they wouldn’t have had any time to practise? Ten days takes them until next Wednesday so they’d have Thursday and Friday to learn an entire routine?
They can practice via Zoom. It won't be the same without physical contact but the basics can be done to a good enough standard as there was no way they would be out first or second anyway.

Reactions: 4
If Tom and Amy are isolating for ten days how are they going to be back the following Saturday when they wouldn’t have had any time to practise? Ten days takes them until next Wednesday so they’d have Thursday and Friday to learn an entire routine?
If they’re both feeling up to it, Any could put together a fairly simple routine and teach Tom the steps by Zoom or something. They’ve then got 3 days to work on the finer details in person.

Not ideal, but they’ve potentially got as many hours at their disposal that week as contestants with a lot of other commitments.

I’d say the main concern is fatigue. Everyone I know who’s had even a mild case have said that the tiredness for weeks afterwards is very frustrating, so Tom really might not be up to doing very much. Strictly is pretty gruelling under normal circumstances, let alone with COVID recovery!

Reactions: 13
I somehow hadn't even considered the health implications of Tom doing a tour at the same time 🙈I just thought he'd be spreading himself too thinly. Obviously we don't know how he got it but the producers were mad to go along with that during a pandemic! Especially pairing him with the most vulnerable dancer.

Reactions: 21
I somehow hadn't even considered the health implications of Tom doing a tour at the same time 🙈I just thought he'd be spreading himself too thinly. Obviously we don't know how he got it but the producers were mad to go along with that during a pandemic! Especially pairing him with the most vulnerable dancer.
I didn’t understand why she went to all his gigs anyway? Yes travel so they can rehearse etc but surely after you’ve been to one or two it’s very boring and you’d just chill in your hotel until training the next day.

they’ve probably both overdone it and not helped their immune systems

Reactions: 15
I didn’t understand why she went to all his gigs anyway? Yes travel so they can rehearse etc but surely after you’ve been to one or two it’s very boring and you’d just chill in your hotel until training the next day.

they’ve probably both overdone it and not helped their immune systems
I'm presuming Any has been trotted out to all the fans and they've done a little practise number to the fans to encourage them to vote....🤢

Reactions: 14

Fair point. Last year no vaccine to protect you and a couple were knocked out because one had covid. This year vaccines are around to protect you yet both get covid and they get to stay in. No logic at all.

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up on both the show and the thread 😅

AJ is FAST. My second favourite jive after Jay’s
John and Johannes are HOT
I always fancied Gio but after seeing him with Rose I am now also in love with him

Overall, loved it. Strong first show.

Now I have to get rid of my partner and kids every Saturday night for two hours so I can watch and tattle at the same time, uninterrupted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
NO! I do fast forward the chat but she never.
Unacceptable and deserves a complaint.
She did! She’s said, something along the lines of ‘0h you in that pink outfit, body moving….even bits that shouldn’t’ and stared at his crotch.‘ It was mega awks. To be fair, it did look like he needed some tighter underpants on underneath his catsuit type thing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She did! She’s said, something along the lines of ‘0h you in that pink outfit, body moving….even bits that shouldn’t’ and stared at his crotch.‘ It was mega awks. To be fair, it did look like he needed some tighter underpants on underneath his catsuit type thing.
Good god Shirley - before the watershed. Some producer needs to have a word or stop her getting refreshed before going live. Must have kicked in when Ugo and Oti went on.

Reactions: 14
Whatever happens, I just hope they don’t get the sympathy vote.
I really hope they're both OK and get better soon but this is my biggest fear. Based on her behaviour last year and how much she milked JJs disability and military connections alongside the awareness she must have felt on Saturday realising he's middle of the pack, I think we'll hear weekly stories of how they're suffering but don't want to be defined by it unless it means votes. She'll be unbearable

Reactions: 10

No idea if I've done that correctly!

But How adorable are Rose and Gio, 😍
and omg how annoying is creepy Neil!!??🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I love it so much when they release these! Always so interesting to see what they’re actually saying when on the floor

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Poor Tom must be dreading once isolation is lifted as he'll be shrieked at again by Amy. She almost perforated my eardrum on this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.