Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I really enjoyed the show but I have to say I prefer it when there are less couples.It goes on for too long in the first few weeks. My faves were AJ & Kai, Rose & Gio and I’m really enjoyed watching Johannes & John and Adam & Katya. How the hell has Tess still got that gig, she’s bloody dreadful. Wasn't keen on Anton as a pro as I think he became a parody of himself , but as thought he slotted in well with the judges tonight.
Agreed! Liked Anton, good Len vibes, and didn’t just fawn over them all to be popular! Hate Shirley, if she was a man leering over the female contestants there would be an outcry. Enjoyed Rose (doing that with her hearing was bloody amazing), Adam and AJ.

Reactions: 16

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just continuing the Anton love, he's so good with his feedback and making it easy for non-dancers to understand

Craig was savage ahahaha

Mark81

VIP Member
John has changed so much in recent years, definitely more of a stereotype and attention seeking personality compared to how he used to be. That must change relationship dynamic even before strictly.

All the attention seemed to be on john and johannes but tbh I think Rose was the bigger breakthrough story and achievement.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I hate couple's choice with a passion! Because I hate the X Factor sob story.

I have my deepest sympathies and condolences to Greg for his loss, I just hate it all being used as a storyline for people to get votes on shows.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I didn’t remember the Rebel Yell dance but it’s all the big ones. Vincent, Flavia, Matthew Cutler and Nicole, Karen and Brendan, James and Ola DARREN AND LILJA… just brillliant. I miss pro dances like that, showing what a jive (or whatever) can actually be. All the contempo wafting in the pro dances now could be anything, not strictly. Too many dancers don’t have a proper ten dance competition background. Karen is a fabulous dancer, but you can already tell Kai was a world champion.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yeah McFly fans are completely obsessive. He will go far even though he doesn’t deserve it and better dancers will go before their time. It wasn‘t so bad with Harry because he was the best dancer and wasn’t anywhere near as irritating as Tom is. Remember that Dougie also won IAC despite the fact that show was heavily biased in favour of Mark Wright winning.

He’s in for the long haul I’m afraid🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad