Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Amy’s had a cocky arrogance about her since the start but I think that’s probably because she’s come straight from world of competition rather than a dance company where she would’ve been part of a team. It got so much worse in her 3rd series when she got partnered with Karim.

I think a lot of people had her down to be with Joe the year before and I’ve a personal theory she was/still is quite jealous of dianne especially during their here come the girls tour. So when she got an absolute ringer I bet she was thinking she would one up her. She’s got so much worse over the last two series though. She’s actually quite unbearable now.
Agreed!

I said this before on this forum but I believe she is going to be at her utmost unbearable this series because she knows she has a popular boy band member on her hands who could get votes regardless of how the dance goes plus she probably knows that next year she will have an 'older' guy/duffer as she has been given 3 'younger' guys on the trot so she will be thirsting for that glitterball more than ever this year.

Reactions: 16

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Oooh thanks! That makes more sense than what I thought 🤦‍♀️😂

also edited to add: your username is excellent 🤣🤣
Thank you. My username is named after the character in my picture played by Kenny Everett (famous radio DJ and TV entertainer from the 70s & 80s for those not old enough to remember). The character was originally going to be called Mary Hinge but the BBC thought that was too risqué 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
If it was a male judge of similar age, everyone would be disgusted 🤮🤮🤮
When she drooled over Kelvin i complained and I’ve attached the response which disappointed me greatly. It’s quite disappointing how she continues to act around attractive young men. As many have said if these comments were coming from a middle aged man they’d probably be sacked.
CCC2D62A-8CC7-4BC3-976B-2763BA8186F6.jpeg

• Wow

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Argghh, American Smooth in week 1 is bad enough, but to follow that with Couple's Choice in week 2, it's going to be week 3 before Greg does some standard ballroom or latin 😩
I'd happily see the Salsa dropped from the show, and it's too early for the Charleston, bring back the days when everyone did a standard ballroom and latin as their first two dances :cautious:

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Finally caught up with Saturday nights show and this thread.

- I thought it was a great first show and the overall standard was pretty high for week 1
- AJ was amazing 🌟
- Loved Rose and thought her scoring was a bit low especially from Shirley
- John and Johannes performance 🔥
- I hate to admit it because I don't like Neil - but loved his and Nina's dance.
- Adam 🥵

I feel like this has potential to be a really good series 🤞

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why some of these soap actors sign up when they surely know they probably can’t fully commit in the same way as the others who are only working a couple of hours on one or two days eg Dan Walker. With it being the lead up to Xmas some of their work schedules are just jam packed with additional filming for extra episodes etc and I think it becomes unfair on the pro. Katie is unfortunately quite a forgettable girl and add in lack of rehearsals I see her being a fairly early out as others who can rehearse more over take her.
It’s a shame AJ Pritchard isn’t still, ahem, starring in Hollyoaks, he could have given her some training at lunchtime!

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Ugh. Please no Ore and Joanne. Never have a pair been so smug and never has there been such bloody favourites. DANNY MAC SHOULD HAVE WON and I know I bring it up a lot, but I am not over it!
Uh-oh, it's about that time in the evening for me to fall into a Danny Mac youtube rabbit hole and watch the best week one dance ever

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Random thoughts

- I liked Nancy's choreography, Rhys has a retro way of dancing lol
- It would be been good if Dianne had Robert to do that Russian squat dance in the routine
- I actually thought Tom was quite decent in an awkward, gangly kind of way 🤫
- Nina was great, she really surprised me
- Shirley just seemed to bring the mood down and made everyone feel awkward
- John and Johannes were brilliant, his partner didn't look too pleased though!
- I thought Katie and Gorka were good but she might fade into the background

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Agreed! Bit of a shame, I don't think the partnership is quite right.
I thought Robert would be fantastic but he might go out quite early in hindsight (I know they've only done one dance but still!). There's something rather awkward/forced about their partnership.
This will be the third year in a row she's not managed to build any sort of relationship with her celeb partner. At some time you have to ask why?

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Definitely a change in the judges this year - Craig has become a pussycat and Shirley the top bitchy one. I actually prefer nice Craig ;)

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I somehow hadn't even considered the health implications of Tom doing a tour at the same time 🙈I just thought he'd be spreading himself too thinly. Obviously we don't know how he got it but the producers were mad to go along with that during a pandemic! Especially pairing him with the most vulnerable dancer.
I didn’t understand why she went to all his gigs anyway? Yes travel so they can rehearse etc but surely after you’ve been to one or two it’s very boring and you’d just chill in your hotel until training the next day.

they’ve probably both overdone it and not helped their immune systems