Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Even my 18 year old son mentioned how inappropriate both her and Craig are. If Anton leered at a 20 something woman he'd be shot down in flames, and rightly so. Both Shirley and Craig are highly inappropriate. Moreso Shirley these days.
Absolutely agree. Craig spoke recently about his nervousness at being ‘ cancelled’ , I think he will be a bit more wary about what he says. Shirley needs to catch up and realise/be told to reign in the comments.

Reactions: 15

jfletcher

VIP Member
John and Johannes are fantastic and I love them 🥰 Johannes is doing a great job choreographing to make sure it’s a balanced partnership where they both get to shine.

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I've just seen that the results show on Sunday is 55 minutes long, why?? Not that I watch it anyway, but isn't it drawn out enough as it is? 😩

Speaking of Kai, does anyone remember him from when he was on BGT in 2012?

• Heart
  • Wow

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I just think it was a bad idea to let Tom combine SCD with touring this year and not fair to Amy to make her do it as well considering her health. None of us can say for certain where he caught it but the increased risk was always there.
I said this as soon as he was announced(im sure production would’ve allowed him to defer a year as we know they have reserves in place).

We obviously don’t and won’t know where he picked it up from but given how many people outside of tour staff he’s probably mixed with such as general venue staff and the venue safety/security guys.Not to mention it all the fans screaming the songs back at them from the middle standing section. It always had potential to end badly. Not to mention the festivals at the end of August/beginning of September.

I also really don’t know what strictly were thinking pairing their most vulnerable dancer with the guy who was exposing himself to the most risk of contracting covid. Rhys/Rob/Adam all seem to have much less potential risk to me.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Forgot to ask: Is Robert Webb really a comedian 🤔 Because the other celebs are so much funnier than him!? Or is it just that I don't get his sense of humour?
No he is a comedian, or maybe a comedy actor is a better description? He was one half of Mitchell and Webb with David Mitchell and he’s probably best known for the Peep Show.

I’m not sure if he does stand up but I think a lot of comedians are so different from their ‘stage’ persona, they’re like different people. My brother did stand up comedy for a while and he was pretty funny, which is a surprise as he’s a miserable twat in real life

• Haha
  • Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
NO! I do fast forward the chat but she never.
Unacceptable and deserves a complaint.
She did! She’s said, something along the lines of ‘0h you in that pink outfit, body moving….even bits that shouldn’t’ and stared at his crotch.‘ It was mega awks. To be fair, it did look like he needed some tighter underpants on underneath his catsuit type thing.

• Wow
  • Sick

Morleybbz

Everytime the camera turns to Motsi all I can picture is Lord Farquad with that hair 😭🤣

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
i actually really love Craig as a judge. I know he’s supposed to be nasty but I don’t think he’s cruel and the difference I think between him and say Simon Cowell is that there is a right and wrong way to dance and Craig knows his stuff. Whereas I feel like X factor was often unnecessarily mean
Another Craig fan here. He calls it as he sees it and isn’t nasty. I will never get over his comment about Anton’s “fake” teeth and his face after though. 🤣

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
I suspect Greg knows he won’t be here long. He’s doing a dance for his sister and then he’ll be fine with being voted out.

jfletcher

VIP Member
I much preferred that to his routine from last week. It was a good piece of classic ballroom.

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I'm not ashamed to admit the affair rumours/gossip are one of my favourite things about strictly and seeing how chemistry develops as show goes on and guessing who is with who! Ranvir and Gio were the rumour last year not sure who it might be this year
So far they’re pushing rumours towards Tilly and Nikita but he’s got a long term girlfriend. (not that girlfriends and boyfriends stop things happening) I personally don’t really see it with those two. I think it’s mostly because they’re both young.
John and Johannes could fall “victim” to “the curse”. They seem well matched and johns partner had a real face on after their dance. Plus a same sex show relationship would have the homophones absolutely raging which would be kinda hilarious 😂

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I thought Robert and Dianne looked a bit awkward with each other during the interview, especially standing there at the end when the camera panned away. Very defensive closed body language.

• Sad
  • Wow

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
I didn’t understand why she went to all his gigs anyway? Yes travel so they can rehearse etc but surely after you’ve been to one or two it’s very boring and you’d just chill in your hotel until training the next day.

they’ve probably both overdone it and not helped their immune systems
I'm presuming Any has been trotted out to all the fans and they've done a little practise number to the fans to encourage them to vote....🤢

Reactions: 14

OJT-94

Why do they show themselves in the morning on their Instagram getting hair and makeup done so early if they don’t dance until the evening and why do the judges often say ‘today’ instead of ‘tonight’?!

John had a story of him back at home with his boyfriend and a friend cooking for them which was relatively early considering how late the show finished etc plus he’s since deleted it!
I mean they have 15 contestants and their pro to do hair and makeup on. They have to dress them and they're is a last dress run on the day of the show. You can't really do that on a 2 hour time line.

Reactions: 14