Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing so well! I always forget that she can't actually hear! she's got really good rhythm
Is she profoundly deaf? My husband was deaf ( technically still is, but they did some witchcraft in his ears and he can hear now) and said he could hear some sound and could hear the rhythm of music.

completely irrelevant here but watching Rose on strictly and seeing a sign language interpreter really makes me think that everyone should be able to do BSL. It'd mean so much more accessibility for those who are hearing impaired but would benefit everyone. If you were in a night club/concert you could sign when you couldn't hear and it'd mean that instead of having an interpreter everyone on tv would just sign when they talked... anyway on with the show 🤣

Reactions: 24
Ok if Gorka isn’t going to win I’m team Judy and Graziano all the way! Bloody loved that!!

Reactions: 5
Is she profoundly deaf? My husband was deaf ( technically still is, but they did some witchcraft in his ears and he can hear now) and said he could hear some sound and could hear the rhythm of music.
I think she must have had some hearing, maybe as a child, to be able to speak.

Reactions: 2
From what I can gather she can hear like a vibration? or something like that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She said:

"I have a hearing aid, so I pick up some of the music and I can hear the beat. I can hear someone singing, but I can't identify exact words. I also feel the vibrations."

Reactions: 4
What's with the heavy praise? Didn't think it was that good!

I guess they always see something I don't when it comes to Aljaž's ballroom.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.