Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must have had some hearing, maybe as a child, to be able to speak.
I think she said on the opening show that she has a degree of hearing.

I found this in an interview with her:

“I have a hearing aid, so I pick up some of the music and I can hear the beat. I can hear someone singing, but I can’t identify exact words. I also feel the vibrations.”

Edit: ooops, I type so slowly someone beat me to it with the exact same quote!

Reactions: 2
Aljaz knows how to produce beautiful ballroom with each of his partners.

Katie is in danger tonight.

Reactions: 4
As if anton just said that 😭 I’ve always wanted to dance with him. What an honour!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
aw, it was sweet. still gonna be first out like

but, let's face it, if any of us civilians were on here, we'd be dead pleased to have danced that

(again, she's the same age as me and getting the full oldie styling and it displeases me greatly!)

Reactions: 6
Shirley I thought you didn’t have a paddle high enough then you give a 9 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said:

"I have a hearing aid, so I pick up some of the music and I can hear the beat. I can hear someone singing, but I can't identify exact words. I also feel the vibrations."
Before my husband had his operation, we had a newborn baby he couldn't hear, and by the time we had our second he'd had his ears done and regretted not being able to take his hearing aids out and have a full night's sleep :D I bet Rose feels the same if she can hear that singer on Strictly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aw, it was sweet. still gonna be first out like

but, let's face it, if any of us civilians were on here, we'd be dead pleased to have danced that

(again, she's the same age as me and getting the full oldie styling and it displeases me greatly!)
How old is she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.