Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've Miles of pages to catch up on here as I was out and only sitting down now, but for some reason Adam reminds me of Justin Timberlake around the time he did that Friends with Benefits movie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Chris Hollins & Jay McGuiness both danced to this and both won. Good omen?

Good routine IMO! Definitely a contender.

Reactions: 6
Rose is proving herself to be a contender IMO. She’s not at the same standard as AJ and John but I suspect we’ll see her go on a ‘journey‘ over the series. And I am loving her and Gio as a team.

Reactions: 21
so so good. the trust that must take to be flung about like that when you can't hear!

Reactions: 16
Rose is proving herself to be a contender IMO. She’s not at the same standard as AJ and John but I suspect we’ll see her go on a ‘journey‘ over the series. And I am loving her and Gio as a team.
I can see her getting really good.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.