Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much preferred that to his routine from last week. It was a good piece of classic ballroom.

Reactions: 15
Better than last week and good job from Dianne but don't feel that Robert has any natural intensity which does make it a little bit difficult to take his dancing (especially Tango) that seriously.

Reactions: 5
god, they really know how to bring us down, don't they. and what is with that stupid facial expression?!

Reactions: 2
I thought he did really well, I was certain after last week that he would be the joke act but I don't think that's the case now. Also Diane's outfit is stunning

Reactions: 11
That lamp-post prop was a bit wobbly! 😬

I love how the upward spotlights behind the judges make the audience members look like they’re cryogenically frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Robert Webb is going to go further than anyone expected. Great partnership with Dianne too. So hard to pick a favourite this year!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.