Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not really minding her either!! It's nice to have an interviewer who actually knows dance...

Jesus wept Gorka in leather
She's very relaxed with everyone and able to ad-lib!

I was making some food and missed Gorka's segment noooo!

I predict Robert, Katy and maybe Rhys are going to get lost in the middle of the pack. There's just too many watchable couples this year! Once the real duffers have been despatched I think they might struggle for votes. I'm not even sure who the duffers are - the worst dancers have established quite funny relationships with their pros. Jury's out on Sara, Dan and Tillie - they might have a jourrrrney though which work in their favour.

Reactions: 6
John Whaite's Bake Off series is on channel 42 (Food Network) every night after ITT. He looks sooo young! (I guess he was!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Katie’s comments about not being able to compare to AJ’s jive because she’s not a dancer, neither is AJ babes 🤣 Her voice irritates me so much, someone on this thread said she sounds like orville the duck and now i can’t unhear it ⚰😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Rose and Gio continue to be adorable!!
I think their salsa looks good already!!

Reactions: 8
Katie’s comments about not being able to compare to AJ’s jive because she’s not a dancer, neither is AJ babes 🤣 Her voice irritates me so much, someone on this thread said she sounds like orville the duck and now i can’t unhear it ⚰😭
When Katie was in Corrie playing Sinead there was a great moment where Tracy Barlow does a spot on impersonation of her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sara, how you feel about dancing the Foxtrot this weekend?

sar.gif

I guess she's not a fan of the Waltzer fairground ride 👇

sa.gif

Reactions: 4
This isn’t AJ’s first rodeo, surely! No way did she learn to jive like that - at that speed - in 10 days!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Little Bertie

The way she said that in Corrie
🤯

Reactions: 2
I'm really not a fan of Katie and Amy's laminated brows. They both have too delicate features for them and have ended up looking like owls.

• Haha
Apparently Katie has only managed 10 hours of rehearsal so far this week due to other commitments which makes me nervous for her, just not enough time really and tomorrow is the last proper day to get rehearsals in before camera blocking and dress rehearsals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Apparently Katie has only managed 10 hours of rehearsal so far this week due to other commitments which makes me nervous for her, just not enough time really and tomorrow is the last proper day to get rehearsals in before camera blocking and dress rehearsals.
Yeah, I fear our Gorka time may be cut short this year!! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t see why not. Plenty of non dancers have came out and impressed in the same way.
In week 1 though? I’m not convinced, the jive is a difficult dance at any speed and hers was fast. But it is still week 1 so I’ll keep an open mind - and let’s face it, it always comes out if someone was even in their local Saturday morning hip hop class as a teenager so someone from The Scum will be trawling through every single thing they can find on all the contestants 😂

In week 1 though? I’m not convinced, the jive is a difficult dance at any speed and hers was fast. But it is still week 1 so I’ll keep an open mind - and let’s face it, it always comes out if someone was even in their local Saturday morning hip hop class as a teenager so someone from The Scum will be trawling through every single thing they can find on all the contestants 😂
I kind of don’t see the jive or Charleston as classic dances. They’re more action routines.

Reactions: 4
I kind of don’t see the jive or Charleston as classic dances. They’re more action routines.
The jive is technically quite difficulty I think? I think there’s a lot more wiggle room with the Charleston - the expert they bring can pretty much tailor a lot of it to the strengths of the contestant.

But being that good might put her in a tricky spot - I can’t be the only one who thought she’s danced before plus where do you go from there? It would be a shame if she plateaued in week 1 but when the others are improving, she might be seen as being stagnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agreed. That annoys me since he's already been benched and had some early exits. I don't see him leaving the show though so there's always next year.
Justice for Gorka and Danny Mac!
I am still not over that year he was benched and Danny Mac not winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.