Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard that about Craig and Joe McFadden too. It's come up a few times on the Secret Celeb Gossip threads that apparently Matt Baker and Aliona were at it. And Dani Harmer and Vincent too supposedly??

I remember when I first joined Tattle the Strictly thread was called Strictly Come Shagging and I thought it was going to be full of sordid gossip about who was hooking up with who, but instead it was mostly about how deluded AJ Pritchard is (still a common theme) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching Graziano and Judi’s videos and they are getting some votes. They seem to have a lot of fun. His girlfriend is on the Italian version now so they are apart at the moment anyway.

Reactions: 4
Weren't there rumours Brendan was besotted with Nadiya? Following her round like a puppy. I think this was around the time of his last series.

Reactions: 9
I'm not ashamed to admit the affair rumours/gossip are one of my favourite things about strictly and seeing how chemistry develops as show goes on and guessing who is with who! Ranvir and Gio were the rumour last year not sure who it might be this year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of flings, anyone think Janette's post on instagram about Ashley Roberts on her birthday was quite unusual? very gushing and referred to her as a unicorn?

Reactions: 1
I'm not ashamed to admit the affair rumours/gossip are one of my favourite things about strictly and seeing how chemistry develops as show goes on and guessing who is with who! Ranvir and Gio were the rumour last year not sure who it might be this year
So far they’re pushing rumours towards Tilly and Nikita but he’s got a long term girlfriend. (not that girlfriends and boyfriends stop things happening) I personally don’t really see it with those two. I think it’s mostly because they’re both young.
John and Johannes could fall “victim” to “the curse”. They seem well matched and johns partner had a real face on after their dance. Plus a same sex show relationship would have the homophones absolutely raging which would be kinda hilarious 😂

Reactions: 15
So far they’re pushing rumours towards Tilly and Nikita but he’s got a long term girlfriend. (not that girlfriends and boyfriends stop things happening) I personally don’t really see it with those two. I think it’s mostly because they’re both young.
John and Johannes could fall “victim” to “the curse”. They seem well matched and johns partner had a real face on after their dance. Plus a same sex show relationship would have the homophones absolutely raging which would be kinda hilarious 😂
Who wouldn't want to curse to strike if Johannes RaDaddyBaby being the pro. He is so gorgeous it's unreal!

Reactions: 5
AJ's jive was good but I do also think it looked better than it was because the other dances were mainly typical week 1 dances. She may also be someone who is better at fast paced but then struggle with more ballroom type dances. And everyone is tit at the samba 😂
Kelvin Fletcher wasn't!!

Reactions: 7
Tilly & Nikita will be like Mollie & AJ all over again and I have no time for it 😭 I don’t think Johannes & John will be hit by the curse, but I do think his partner looked FUMING on saturday and all of the attention may cause strain on them (i hope not).

I’m going with AJ & Kai, I just have a feeling and the chemistry is unreal. I need Kai to win on his debut as a pro and him shagging his partner would make it even better 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why anyone thinks Tilly and Nikita would be a thing. Tilly looks like Gordon Ramsay, need I say more?

• Haha
I don’t know why anyone thinks Tilly and Nikita would be a thing. Tilly looks like Gordon Ramsay, need I say more?
I remember when the rumour was she was dating Gino D'Acampo's son but think it was all fake!

I noticed a comment on the DM article about Tilly & Nikita that someone said Nikita and his girlfriend look like brother and sister! They do!

Reactions: 2
To me it’s literally Gordon Ramsay in a blonde wig and the lady from work. I just can’t 😩😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.