Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I'm right with you there. Facial expressions remind me of Alison Hammond.

I would have a bingo card with 15 squares, all of which are along the lines of have a drink each time the 'singers' murder a song. Everyone's a winner from viewers to the alcohol industry and the hangover remedies. Economy back on its feet while everyone else spends Sunday on their arse.
Or alternatively whenever Motsi offers absolutely no useful advice or constructive criticism about their technique

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On my personal bingo card; Shirley bringing up both Nina and Greg's age, how she loves them for representing the more mature lady/gentleman, and she will continue to mention this every week

Edit: Just to add, I don't consider Nina and Greg old! But I've no doubt Shirley will mention it anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On my personal bingo card; Shirley bringing up both Nina and Greg's age, how she loves them for representing the more mature lady/gentleman, and she will continue to mention this every week
Also forgetting to wear a bra every week. Plus tearing into one of the female pros cheorgraphy while not saying a word against any of the male pros.

On the podcast if I take a shot every time Joe sugg mentions he used to be on I won't last beyond the first week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also forgetting to wear a bra every week. Plus tearing into one of the female pros cheorgraphy while not saying a word against any of the male pros.

On the podcast if I take a shot every time Joe sugg mentions he used to be on I won't last beyond the first week
I'm wondering which female celeb she's going to take against this year. I suspect Katie as she doesn't seem to like soap actresses very much. Also low-key concerned she's going to give the 'mature lady' treatment to Sara, even though Sara is 37

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ordinarily I'd put Rose in her sights but with her disability don't think she's that stupid or cruel although I hope we don't get any patronising attempts at sign language instead.

The last two series she's really gone for Dianne so it'll be interesting if she does again now she's not got a older partner. I imagine Amy will be given her usual free ride and dreading her reaction to Adam and Nikita

Reactions: 7
Drink anytime some mentions they are doing it for their partner/children/Nan/pet - Bonus points if there is an accompanying sob story.
Drink every time someone mentions how much they are ‘loving it’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering which female celeb she's going to take against this year. I suspect Katie as she doesn't seem to like soap actresses very much. Also low-key concerned she's going to give the 'mature lady' treatment to Sara, even though Sara is 37
I’m already guilty of that by saying I’d like to see an older woman win 😬🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope I'm wrong because I adore him but based on the opening show and this, I have a horrible feeling Johannes will just push John to one side, do the whole dance himself and let him back back on once the clapping has stopped. Tone it down please Jojo as we've already got one Amy

Reactions: 2
It's not even 11am and I'm downing my first shot

Reactions: 1
Tess saying "well we all loved it" when someone gets not great comments 😆

Also a comment about how excited Craig is while he sits there stony-faced:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely adore Sara and Aljaz! I’m rooting for them and I really hope they do well!

Reactions: 6
Ah you may well be right re Katie - apparently Shirley was giving her the evils last week (I didn't see that but can believe it). I don't think she would take on Gordon Ramsey.
Can't wait to see Sara after the snippets here - I love it so much when a 'larger' person is light on their feet confounding expectations eg Lisa Riley. Something just so heartwarming about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.