Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giovanni having signing at some of the dates on his tour - not sure why they can’t have that at them all but that’s probably a flippant comment by someone who doesn’t organise these things 😂

85D4F60A-D37E-4B5F-97F4-78D103BFF5A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Important update: Kai has fixed his teeth
I loved a lot of things about this series of Strictly but pointing out Kai’s two-tone teeth to people and having them get mad at me because they couldn’t not notice them afterwards was a true highlight.

Good for him for getting his teeth sorted though. If someone offered to gift me free dental work, I’d jump at the chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Important update: Kai has fixed his teeth
Hallelujah, I was putting me glasses on, that I'm supposed to wear for watching telly but never usually bother, especially for Kai Gnasher Watch 😅
Does anyone else miss It Takes Two the first week after the series ends?
Have to find summat else to watch at teatime 🙂

Reactions: 4
Just seen about Auntie Sara’s book on Insta. Have a feeling she’s going to find it hard adjusting back to everyday life again.

Reactions: 6
Just seen about Auntie Sara’s book on Insta. Have a feeling she’s going to find it hard adjusting back to everyday life again.
I like Sara but I’m not sure I’d read her life story. I bet there’s lots of Strictly references.

Reactions: 4
So John and AJ at least went to Heaven after the final. Dying to know if everyone else went along!
ABFC9DCD-D100-4667-80F3-904F5D0E96AC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Amy is finally back home posting stories from her dance school including one of Ben. Just makes her whole Living with the Fletchers a weird little episode :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Amy is finally back home posting stories from her dance school including one of Ben. Just makes her whole Living with the Fletchers a weird little episode :unsure:
I would pay good money to know what really went on there…maybe all will be revealed in Sara’s new book, The Importance of Spare Trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aljaz stories 😭 2 years apart from his family. How special for him 🥰
So cute with him playing with the babies! I really hope him and Janette manage to start a family soon, as they obviously adore children.
I also noticed AJ’s sister Uffy has flown back to the uk from Brazil, so she’ll see all her siblings for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.