Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will never be seen together on social media again, I don’t think it’s Rose’s thing. So we will never know if they stay friends or he blocks her number.
He's already got the the next orange influenza lined up, they'll meet at their joint lip filler appointment!

Reactions: 6
I'm glad Rose won but I'm sure they normally speak to the runner up? All that boring filler, they could have spent longer on the end of the show and actually had Gio and Rose mention J&J.
Totally, if they'd cut the whole "public love fest" bit, they could have properly interviewed them both!!

Reactions: 10
Can I say the real winners of strictly are the tattlers !! I’ve laughed so much with you guys.
This gif says it all !! hopefully we are all here next year for madness ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They will never be seen together on social media again, I don’t think it’s Rose’s thing. So we will never know if they stay friends or he blocks her number.
I think she'll block his number first! She was already telling him she would be going back to her life in the show! It was all an act ( as it should be, especially when they are in relationships with other people) I'll be stunned if they reveal they are a couple.

Reactions: 10
I am delighted Rose won.

Thank you to everyone, I live alone and this thread has been such lovely company on Saturday nights during the middle of a pandemic where social interactions come with a health warning.

I sincerely hope that when Strictly rolls around again in 2022 we are so much more content, happy and optimistic. Merry Christmas! 🤍🥰✨🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Yay, congrats to Rose :D❤

OT but is there any truth to Oti joining DOI as a judge? And if true, does that mean she's leaving Strictly?

Reactions: 3
😂 Well, if Boris and Co. can, I wouldn’t see why not. 😏
Regardless of Boris, there are still no restrictions. You can go out to a nightclub quite happily! Or have a Christmas party. Or god forbid, hug a friend!

Reactions: 5
Regardless of Boris, there are still no restrictions. You can go out to a nightclub quite happily! Or have a Christmas party. Or god forbid, hug a friend!
I know, was just a little joke. 😉

Reactions: 3
I’m sitting here waiting very curiously to see about AJ & Kai.. I don’t see it at all but as I’ve said previously, I did not believe the Stacey & Kevin rumours either! Joe & Dianne were very obvious 😂

Rose & Gio, nah.

Reactions: 14
Rose and Gio are like brother and sister can't see any rude stuff going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Controversial,
Both finalists had an unfair advantage because of their backstory,
I’d love to know how John would have done if his partner wasn’t a black gay man and he wasn’t gay, and he was just dancing with a female.
And similarly Rose if she wasn’t deaf, would she be in the final.
Out of curiosity who do you think were better dancers this series who should have been in the final instead of Rose & John?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.