Strictly come Dancing 2021 #24 2021 final

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another one saying how much I've loved this tattle thread this year!! ❤❤
It's truly been a safe place to joke, hate on and perv over with very little no judgement!! 😂
It's truly made a Saturday night and it's been great chatting to you all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t see any of the pro’s leaving bar Oti. It’s a very uncertain world right now. They’ve all had cancelled tours & I wouldn’t be surprised if the Strictly tour gets cancelled in January 😬 Strictly is a source of decent income, enough to see them through the year probably!

Oti has done really well outside Strictly while still doing it. She did the Masked Dancer on ITV & still did Strictly, so she might stay.. she clearly is able to work for both channels 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Anyone think her marriage is the victim of the Strictly curse this year, rather than the obvious ones?
I don't know, they're quite private about it, aren't they? I think she will want to have babies soon (I always feel really sexist saying that but I seem to recall her saying she wants a family soon?)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think any pro will leave. They would be mad to. Look at AJ pritchard I bet he regrets it everyday !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine the shock love affair this year turned out to be...

Giovanni and Tobi(Rose's interpreter)

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I reckon

Current Eastenders cast can’t go on Im a celeb and current Corrie cast can’t go on strictly
Interesting. I didn’t know this. Why?! Cos it’s the opposite channel?!

Oti did The Masked Dancer last year so clearly she was able to work for both channels 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My gut feeling is that Gio will stay. Probably only a couple more years but I feel like the likely departures are those who have other irons in the fire like Oti or maybe someone like Neil who hasn’t really made his mark on the show. I doubt Gio will ever have another Rose type partner again though.

Reactions: 10
How on Earth is CLaudia the highest paid female on the bbc - she only does this and guest stars ( A LOT) on WILTY

Reactions: 7
Yeah, that was very poor form. There was enough time for her to send in a video, wasn't there?
Even if she wasn't well enough (although she facetimed Sara and them last night at their dinner) they could have done a little montage for her.

Reactions: 9
My gut feeling is that Gio will stay. Probably only a couple more years but I feel like the likely departures are those who have other irons in the fire like Oti or maybe someone like Neil who hasn’t really made his mark on the show. I doubt Gio will ever have another Rose type partner again though.
He's got to have a duffer next year, hasn't he?

Reactions: 7
Even if she wasn't well enough (although she facetimed Sara and them last night at their dinner) they could have done a little montage for her.
Absolutely. Missing her out when she got quite far just felt mean - plus they had that glorious dance off wardrobe malfunction that we all wanted to see again!

Hope Gordon tells them what's what.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.