Strictly come Dancing 2021 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 votes for Rose 👍
(I made my husband create a bbc account because 3 just didn't feel enough... And I have no shame!! and a very patient husband 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another thing they need to drop next year the whole ‘tomorrow’ nights results show

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That brief feeling of sheer panic when I forgot where my remote control was as I saw Michael McIntyre, Scarlett Moffatt, Bill Bailey, John Bercow and William Hanson (the etiquette guy) all appear on the Wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus I don't think I took a breath all night.

For me John should leave.

What a semi, it felt like a final.

Reactions: 32
Well that was an entertaining final! If only they'd had more time those dances would have been even better. I think JJ got a bit screwed with the music - that Coldplay song was execrable for a jive!

Now praying for Lord David Thorp to get his mole bang to rights.

Reactions: 8
6 votes for Rose 👍
(I made my husband create a bbc account because 3 just didn't feel enough... And I have no shame!! and a very patient husband 😂)
Gives my husband a sideways look and strokes chin….mmm. Darling? Could you….?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AJ and Rose must go through to the final. I’m not fussed on whether it is Rhys or John who get through. Rhys is super high energy and John seems low energy to me.

Reactions: 19
3x AJ At this stage in the comp I never vote for anyone but my favourite but I'm tempted to put a few in for JJ so I can have my dream final of AJ - John- Rose.

The producers really need to tell Johannes to tone it down next year. He has got this far this year because he is the first male same sex couple. But a lot of people will not want to be paired with him. He over eggs the pudding and doesn’t let the Celeb shine.
I adore Johannes but I think there have been moments he has let John down with his over dancing. However I doubt John feels that way he seems to have really enjoyed their partnership.

Reactions: 15
All 9 of my votes went to AJ. As much as JJ were weaker tonight tonight I think Rhys will end up leaving unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
I see Len is on the Chase. The guy still appears quite often on UK TV and also is still doing DWTS 4 years after his contract finished. Makes me wonder if he was actually pushed by SCD rather than leaving fully of his own accord (or maybe said no to some of the ideas posed by producer Sarah James, I wouldn't blame him). I'm probably wrong but he's still working away and spending 3 months of the year in LA despite seemingly wanting to retire.

Reactions: 7
It’s the Semi Finals baby! Going back to catch up with your comments but my hot take on the SF:

Rhys and Nancy Tango - not a patch on his AT. All the power seemed to come from the song. He just always looks so disappointed with what they say (unless they’re fawning). Nice of his dad to introduce himself to Rhys 😂

Rhys and Nancy Samba - not as bad as I worried it would be. Shirl dancing like an old lush at a wedding. Tough dance but think he was a smidge overmarked.

Craig really wasn’t joking, I bet the Witches of Elstree were ripping Rhys a new hole off camera 😂

AJ and Kai Quickstep - beautiful, my favourite dance of theirs. Stunning dress (feathers were a bit distracting). 100% worth a 40.

AJ and Kai Rumba - I genuinely don’t think there’s anything sexual between them at all, they have a great chemistry but I don’t think as a couple couple. Looking forward to seeing their show dance (I hope it’s less disco and more ballroom-esque)

John and JoJo Couple’s Choice - the last thing I would want to do is offend anyone, and I’m painfully aware that I’m a heterosexual female so my opinion is really worthless. But I didn’t like it, I didn’t think there was much actual dancing. I wish they’d gone for a more uplifting take on what it’s like to be a gay man - not to minimise their experiences but because them doing this IS helping gay people nowadays (along with, hopefully, many other things). Their dance didn’t do it justice

The people who said Rose was pushing her deafness, I would be interested to know if they think John and JoJo are doing the same with their sexuality.

John and JoJo Jive - tough dance for him and I think he was overmarked. JoJo outshone him again. Rhys’ face when they panned into the crowd 😳. Genuinely don’t think they deserved a score of a point less than AJ and Rose

Rose and Gio Waltz - beautiful. She’s my favourite contestant of all time and her partnership with Gio is next level. Aww Anton 🥰

Rose and Gio AT - faultless. Impossible to tell she’s not a pro. That should be a dance in the final.

Shirley - “I just want to close my eyes and capture the moment and put it in a basket”
My husband - “oh duck off and record it like everyone else”

I think it will be Rhys’ Samba v John’s Jive and Rhys will go. All our online votes went to Rose and we phoned too - @Fillyjonk, you got me panicking that people will think she’s safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I made my hubby vote x3 for AJ and Kai and I voted x3 for Rose and Giovanni. He's not bad, he does what he's told when it comes to strictly and voting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.