Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Motsi has realised - in the semi final - that giving out tens for eight dances means you can’t give out a real ten. When will they learn that the only real tens are Craig tens because he is so stingy with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

soccergirl

VIP Member
It's a shame that Rhys got very little public support throughout the series. He's been lovely and a deserved semi-finalist. Love that he used Nancy's Chinese name!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
This is literally what I see when look at Kai. Seems like a lovely bloke, but I’m baffled by the outpouring of lust he seems to inspire 😕
For me it’s because he’s a very normal looking kinda bloke. He’s the sort that’s “attainable” to the average woman more than some of the other guys on the show such as Giovanni. He’s the sort I’d swipe right on if I was using a dating app. Gi is a total fantasy shag who’d probably treat you like dirt but Kai seems the marriage and suburban mortgage guy who’d buy you flowers when buying a pint of milk in Sainsbury’s just because. He’s husband material. That’s why I think people lust for him.
(Hopefully this 1am ramble makes sense😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Vanelope

VIP Member
What a charming speech from Rhys - and using Nancy’s Chinese name. Sad we can’t have a four person final.

Reactions: 42

9Pine

VIP Member
I’ve followed John for ages on Insta and have loved him since he won GBBO. He does suffer with his mental health though and I think he might come across as highly strung to some. I do think that the pirate dance was their best so far and it’s a shame it was so early in the competition. I could do without Johannes crying every week and agree that sometimes he’s over-danced and outshone John. I think it’s more obvious simply because they are two men dancing together as a lot of the other male/female pros dance exactly as they would with their professional partners.

As far as the marking was concerned, I agree with others that they are dishing 10s out too often and Craig is the barometer for what is really worth a 10. I hope it’s John, Rose and AJ in the final. I absolutely love Rose & AJ too (probably Rose & Gio are my favourites) so if either of them win over John, it’s well-deserved. For next year, my main wish is that they’d dump Tess. She’s just not up to presenting with her lack of personality. I fast forward every time she’s on!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like the introduction of the couples choice really takes the shine off the show dance? Lots of the CC are like what we’d have traditionally seen in a show dance and I feel like it makes the show dance less special, because we’ve already had the ‘wow’ moment. Thinking back to some of my faves (Matt Baker, Louis Smith, Caroline Flack), that’s the kind of thing we’d get in a CC now.

Reactions: 37

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I don't fancy Kai or Gio :unsure: Nikita is growing on me though :p

Yes, it’s very important to her, it’s for the dead community and I understand why they want to do it again. But it won’t have the same impact and there are others I prefer. I’ll be voting for her anyway.
That's a tough crowd she's got to appeal to, I don't know how many votes she'll get from them ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

House of Tea

VIP Member
The producers really need to tell Johannes to tone it down next year. He has got this far this year because he is the first male same sex couple. But a lot of people will not want to be paired with him. He over eggs the pudding and doesn’t let the Celeb shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Personally I'm really living for next September when Tom's weeping watching Amy get her new partner, goes to call her to tell her how much he still misses her only to find she's blocked his number and is ruthlessly trying to win with her new partner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
YES!!! I’ve said this for years. Tess is dreadful. A poor presenter and so patronising. How she’s held onto that job for so long, I’ll never know.

Reactions: 34

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Wasn't that the best goodbye dance ever?! I'll miss Rhys. He finally calmed down that energy and has been great the past few weeks whereas John totally plateaued.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

soccergirl

VIP Member
Loved that final dance of Rhys! so glad he got to connect with people and didn't let multiple dance-offs put him off. A certain McFly singer could learn a little about grace under pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

irishjen

VIP Member
Jesus I don't think I took a breath all night.

For me John should leave.

What a semi, it felt like a final.

Reactions: 32