Strictly come Dancing 2021 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dance off is likely to be John and Rhys with Rhys leaving. Then Rose winning the final.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Rose and Gio were amazing. I think AJ and Kai had the edge. I’d be happy for either to win but hope they both make it to the final. Rose is so adorable.

Reactions: 16
To continue the discussion re: over marking from the last thread, Shirley was much more enjoyable when she had Darcey balancing her out. It’s her combined with Motsi that’s the issue.

Reactions: 26
I really hope it’s an AJ and John dance off - just so AJ gets John out. From tonight’s dances I admit Rhys was weaker than AJ but he wouldn’t beat John and he deserves to be in the final

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A tie at the top of the leaderboard (which I'd say was the desired outcome) ensures we have a Rhys vs John dance off and I reckon the judges will save John. I can't see Rhys escaping the dance off at the bottom of the leaderboard.

Reactions: 3
as I said last week, I fear I would jinx it if I didn't post my usual screenshot 🙃

20211211_202240.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't voted in any reality TV shows for years but I voted for AJ and Kai tonight I thought they were amazing.

Reactions: 17
It's a DO between the boys, I think. I wish Robert hadn't pulled out, as I'd love for all this 4 to be in the final.

2x Rose
1x JJJ

AJ will make it, and unfortunately Rhys hasn't always been consistent...

Reactions: 8
These threads move far too fast for me to watch and type but wow Rose & Gio's Argentine tango was just perfection for me in every way and they get all my votes when I don't even usually vote

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The producers really need to tell Johannes to tone it down next year. He has got this far this year because he is the first male same sex couple. But a lot of people will not want to be paired with him. He over eggs the pudding and doesn’t let the Celeb shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.