Strictly come Dancing 2021 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ's foghorn voice seems to have dropped a decibel or two lately, or maybe I'm just getting used to it !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
AJ's foghorn voice seems to have dropped a decibel or two lately, or maybe I'm just getting used to it !
It’s not even a foghorn it’s just a proper Blackburn accent they all speak like that 😭😭 I’ve never met a single one of them that doesn’t sound just like AJ

• Haha
This has been my first year of watching strictly. I love Rose, I think she’s great on Eastenders and she’s been so funny and charming on strictly with great dancing skills and also love her friendship with Gio. She will be a very well deserved winner but I do have to say I’m hoping next years show isn’t so obvious with who is going to
It’s not even a foghorn it’s just a proper Blackburn accent they all speak like that 😭😭 I’ve never met a single one of them that doesn’t sound just like AJ
That northerners are just louder than southerners on average seems to be one of those stereotypes that has a bit of truth to it. Different volume and rhythm to the speech :D

Reactions: 2
Her family wasn’t as loud when they visited her house. I noticed this at the time because I’ve always found AJ loud on tv panel shows etc

Reactions: 2
Her family wasn’t as loud when they visited her house. I noticed this at the time because I’ve always found AJ loud on tv panel shows etc
I agree. It’s not the accent, it’s the sheer VOLUME of her voice.

Reactions: 5
From Tess on this morning it sounds like AJ is going to try get back to training this afternoon. I suspect it's make or break right now.

Reactions: 1
I do think AJ will do well no matter what she does after this. It has raised her profile and she came across so well
Indeed. I think AJ will be inundated with high profile presenting gigs after this great run on Strictly and deservedly so. She's really emerged as a new star.

Reactions: 13
So hope this goes ok for her! (and then watch for a few sad haters saying she exaggerated..). Gio and Kai are besties so I am sure Gio is genuinely gutted for them.

Reactions: 6
Craig also on GMB has said that he's had a similar thing with a ligament in his shoulder before and that they gave him an injection of pain to get through the performance. If they think she can train this arvo she might still be in with a chance! Come on AJ!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
So hope this goes ok for her! (and then watch for a few sad haters saying she exaggerated..). Gio and Kai are besties so I am sure Gio is genuinely gutted for them.
All 3 are besties, and I’m sure they are being great with him. It us so lovely to see how many people are posting on AJ’s post on insta too.

Can anyone start a new thread? I think we are going over the limit here

Hope she doesn’t dance on it if she’s not right though and so long term damage. I know athletes do things like that (cortisone/painkiller injections) but don’t want her causing issues she’ll later regret.

Hope she doesn’t dance on it if she’s not right though and so long term damage. I know athletes do things like that (cortisone/painkiller injections) but don’t want her causing issues she’ll later regret.
She’s very fit and aware of her body ( was a competitive runner etc) so I’m sure she wouldn’t allow anything that would cause future problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.