Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Karen be the professional in the same-sex pairing next year? It could be absolute fire 🔥

(When she divorced Kevin, her whole vibe on Instagram made me think she might be coming out but that wasn’t the case; however, my bisexual self continues to admire her from afar.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Claudia has had better outfits than Tess this series. Tess's clothes look like rags

Reactions: 3
Can Karen be the professional in the same-sex pairing next year? It could be absolute fire 🔥

(When she divorced Kevin, her whole vibe on Instagram made me think she might be coming out but that wasn’t the case; however, my bisexual self continues to admire her from afar.)
I’ve always had that vibe about her. She be great dancing with another female.

Reactions: 9
Loved that pro number. Jowita is amazing...even in that hackett wig.

Reactions: 7

Karen kicked of last year when she was not allowed to dance with the female boxer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That reaction from Rhys 🥰 I’m so glad he got to avoid the dance-off.

And semi-finalists Rose and Gio! 🙌

Reactions: 6
AJ will correct her mistakes in the DO, I'm sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, at least AJ has a chance to show how that dance should have been done. I really hope it goes well second time around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.