Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been waiting all series for Gio to do an Argentine Tango 😍 is it saturday yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Karen kicked of last year when she was not allowed to dance with the female boxer
I don’t think Nicola would have been the right partner for her - I found her really dull - but Karen would be great with the right female celeb. This is the second time this series she’s led a pro dance with another female pro so I’m hopeful it’s in the producers’ minds.

An AT for Rose should be good. She’s not done a sultry dance and it’ll be a nice contrast to the Waltz which is likely to be her other dance.

A samba for Rhys doesn’t fill me with hope - welcome back hyper Rhys - but his Tango should be good and he could pick that if he ends up in the dance-off.

Reactions: 7
I think that whoever they hired to squeeze James Blunt's nuts a few weeks ago has been working on Aston Merrygold too ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marvin doesn't need this, he's being charitable to his mates.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.