Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear the Dan fans are now on a crusade to get him to final!
If he were to end up in the dance off with Rhys(which would be the logical outcome this week) I wouldn't trust the judges to not save Rhys!
I really don't want any of the other three in the dance off, but it could be the the only guarantee that Dan goes!

I'm looking forward to R+G's AS tonight...I think it's got potential... 😍
I have seen people saying the more people hate on him the more it makes them want to vote for him. Once he's out of the competition we can be happy knowing who the final three are. I'm buzzing to see the AS the song choice is marvellous!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Don't loose hope guys! At this stage of Strictly it often comes to the quality of dancing especially with the floating voters. If he doesn't leave tonight the judges will get him out for us in the semi-final there is no way he can compete with anyone left on a two dance week I am confident neither of his dances will stand up to a dance off with the likes of Rhys/AJ/John or Rose.

There seems to be anxiety building online about AJ or John being in the B2 I just cant see either of them loosing the dance off against Rhys. I dare not even think about it to being a Salsa-off 😭

Reactions: 7
Don't loose hope guys! At this stage of Strictly it often comes to the quality of dancing especially with the floating voters. If he doesn't leave tonight the judges will get him out for us in the semi-final there is no way he can compete with anyone left on a two dance week I am confident neither of his dances will stand up to a dance off with the likes of Rhys/AJ/John or Rose.

There seems to be anxiety building online about AJ or John being in the B2 I just cant see either of them loosing the dance off against Rhys. I dare not even think about it to being a Salsa-off 😭
To be fair that is true and with two dances next week even if Dan makes it I don't think he could pull off any of the dances he has yet to do (Samba, Argentine tango, salsa or waltz) to a standard where people could seriously consider voting for him over the likes of the other three. But its hard not to lose hope when he's sailed through so many times before when we thought he was going 😭

A salsa-off over a tango-off? No way. The public can’t be that blind!

I’d forgotten just how great that gangnam style routine was!! There hasn’t been a moment like that in this series.

Reactions: 8
Aj and Kai looking hot there, hoping their various aches and pains don’t cause any problems! Rhys looks good too.
They all look good except Dan who stands out like a sore thumb.
He's not actually terrible, he's just such a lower standard than the others.
Surely we are now at the point where the judges should give Dan very positive feedback, maybe tell him he's safe as houses, then quietly give him much lower scores than the others (which he deserves anyway: his scores the last few weeks have been a joke imo). Then people might not feel the need to vote for him as much?! I don't know, I think It's the only way to have the best dancers in the final.

Last edited:
My prediction is Rhys v John with Rhys going home. Unless Rhy's dance is a genuine WOW moment (and not just the judges throwing 10s around for the hell of it), he'll be bottom of the vote again. And I'm not sure salsa is going to play to John's strengths

Dan will have one more week escaping the dance of I think - if he's terrible, he'll get support. If he's half decent, he'll get overmarked again. I've not really anything against Dan, apart from the judges overmarking him so much

Reactions: 3
John looks great ❤

I can't believe I'm being this lazy-arsed when I could just look it up, but would a very kind tattlebitch please tell me when the show starts tonight?

Reactions: 1
@KeriRhys 😂 I want to go but don’t want it to clash with strictly. On the upside my youngest won’t be able to vote for Dan as we won’t be home. Every cloud I guess . So if he’s out she will think it’s her fault 😊

• Haha
My prediction is Rhys v John with Rhys going home. Unless Rhy's dance is a genuine WOW moment (and not just the judges throwing 10s around for the hell of it), he'll be bottom of the vote again. And I'm not sure salsa is going to play to John's strengths

Dan will have one more week escaping the dance of I think - if he's terrible, he'll get support. If he's half decent, he'll get overmarked again. I've not really anything against Dan, apart from the judges overmarking him so much
In the Air Tonight isn’t the greatest song for an AT, and if you chuck in the caterwauling, it could end up being a bit of a disaster darling. Unless he pulls off an AT that Vincent and Flavia will be proud of, Rhys is going to get constructive criticism because it’s a) part of the show and b) the QFs and I’m struggling to understand why he still looks so shocked when they don’t tell him he’s the greatest contestant Strictly has had.

I hope the Judges mark everyone fairly tonight

Its only on for an hour. Finishes at 7:40
Still a lot of time for random VTs….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.