Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m late - and I already voted for Rose. She was so apologetic and he was reassuring her and that was sweet.

Reactions: 13
hello. we are behind watching the prog tonight and not aware what has been written about. Sitting here with my OH and re the dance of Johnannes at the end you can see Johannass seemed pleased to see him. That's what my other could not unsee .

I’m gonna go back over to unpopular opinions and say. I’m not liking this series so much and im a die hard fan

Reactions: 8
Two to Dan - showing the most improvement (love a journey think that’s what this show should be about) and it would create havoc if he made the final
One to AJ - very undermarked!!
The marking was ridiculous this week! Does sometimes feel like they either know who they want in the final

Reactions: 12
To be fair I also hate the paso doble generally. It’s just stompy walking. I appreciated Cynthia signing a comment.

Reactions: 4
😂
I tried but I don't like Joey Essex or Jonathon Ross! 🙈🙈
I'm going to pour a Baileys and go and watch Giovanni/Gorka vids on YouTube 😂
I've tried too but cannot stand joey Essex and don't like Jonathan Ross or Michael mcintyre either.

Cheese doritos and Jack grealish fanfics it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 20.13.12.png

I'm sorry this has fully pissed me off! :mad:

Sara fair enough, contestants make friends with each other and hang out after they are eliminated but Amy is a professional on the show who regardless if she's upset she's out of the competition needs to be sitting there with all the other eliminated pros and cheering everyone else on!!

I hope the producers of strictly see this and take it as a slap in the face and put her on duffer duty for the foreseeable!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 26
Feels like its over very quick tonight... 😕
I know! It's over too soon and I always think, once Strictly gets to this stage, how weird it is watching the opening titles because I've completely forgotten the early exits, like Nina, Robert, Greg and Judi, I'm like oh yeah them 😅

Reactions: 15
View attachment 891855

Sara fair enough, contestants make friends with each other and hang out after they are eliminated but Amy is a professional on the show who regardless if she's upset she's out of the competition needs to be sitting there with all the other eliminated pros and cheering everyone else on!!

I hope the producers of strictly see this and take it as a slap in the face and put her on duffer duty for the foreseeable!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm confused by that as I thought it was yesterday as Sara has Insta stories today and this evening back home and her sister is around watching strictly with her?

So I don't now why Amy's not in the studio?

Reactions: 3
I'm confused by that as I thought it was yesterday as Sara has Insta stories today and this evening back home and her sister is around watching strictly with her?

So I don't now why Amy's not in the studio?
She’s just a twit.

Reactions: 14
I'd just ditch Amy for next year - why should Neil, Gorka, Dianne (just to name a few) be there supporting everyone each week while she seems to be hanging out with Tom & Sara? And the 3 of them need to get a grip, they all come across as sore losers if they are this obsessed post elimination.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Motsi has just posted on the Official BBC strictly page 10 under AJ and Kai's video.

I liked the dance and AJ and Kai are my winners but I'm not sure it was a 40 dance mostly due to the Choreo which was once again done by in house choreographers that also worked on their Paso. I hope, should the get to the final, Kai tell them to take a hike and does his own showdance choreography.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 891855

That is genuinely pathetic. Hasn’t the stupid cow got any friends?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.