Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 3 votes went to Dan tonight, I think he pulled off a really decent rumba and he's also the most improved dancer in my opinion, but with the competition being so strong he'll be in danger. It's endearing how much he enjoys dancing too.

Reactions: 11
Never thought I'd see the day... But 3 votes for Rhys tonight, loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
did anyone actually see amy tonight?? she didnt post anything about strictly tonight on instagram :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Controversial but johannes is just a bad pro 😭 he over dances too much. He’s an amazing dancer but he isn’t a great pro for strictly imo
I completely agree with you! Had the same convo with my mum the other day. He always outshines John massively.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.