Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just watching ITT, and I know others have said it, but he definitely thought he'd be in the final...
Also, Amy, there is something known as humility 🙄

Bit cruel of the producers to pit Neil against Gorka in the hulahoop challenge...

I know who I'd rather hula with 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I know where Danny John Jules went wrong. He just didn’t fawn all over Amy 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I don’t see ITT all the time but that’s the first time I’ve heard her mention her fiancé. That’s another red flag for me - “if I mention my fiancé, they won’t think we’re doing it” 🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻

That’s two well-matched egos to sit there and say the Judges didn’t “get” the dance!! “Every time I went to lift Amy, I was meant to push her away” - it’s taken 48 hours to come up with that shite excuse?? YOU DIDN’T GET THE VOTES YOU PAIR OF FANNIES!!!! They could have got a total of 12 points and the votes could have saved them…except they weren’t nearly as popular as they thought they were

Reactions: 25
Ngl, I wasn't going to bother catching up on ITT, but someone said Gorka is hula-hooping, so off to the iPlayer I go...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great so Tom's on ITT so now I cant watch that!:mad: J&J better step it up this week or they might end up in the bottom two.

Reactions: 4
Tom really seemed like he was overcompensating for the crying comment - he mentioned more than once in that interview how he was "such a cryer" and then I reckon Amy kneed him in the balls during the best bits VT to make him look at least a bit moved.

I thought she was amazing on The Greatest Dancer, such a shame she didn’t get a partner this year.

I’d much rather she’d had a partner than Dianne.
Same! I'm so over Dianne, the hair is hideous, her dancing is meh and she's just so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That, or he couldn’t be arsed with the saccharine insincerity.
Yes! He was a more serious actor, not what I expected and probably of the “if you’re doing a job, do it properly” ilk. Her other partners have either clicked with her sweetness and light persona or fawned over her, so they were fine.

If you’d randomly switched over and saw ITT, you’d think Rylan had just told a couple their pet chin-chilla had been put to sleep 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.