Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, second in and Carrie and theatre is mentioned. He still looks pissed off tho

Reactions: 10
I just feel like these two were not at all prepared to be eliminated. But it's not like they were frontrunners and it is Week 9, anyone was in danger.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I knew that Amy wouldn’t be a big enough person to say that Cynthia was entitled to her opinion when she gave them a 7.

Reactions: 12
Amy was about to rest her head on his shoulder then 😁

She did a funny swan neck-wiggle to correct herself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This isn't normal is it ? I don't remember any couple be so overly emotional at being kicked off. She is being very touchy feely too

Reactions: 16
I'm finding this really strange to watch... They definitely thought they were going to win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I will never tire of watching that spin with his pained grimace and neck veins popping out all over😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i think so many affairs must happen on this show more than the press know about .....

Reactions: 23
Definitely something off about their attitude over it all

Also rylan wasn't impartial during that either which I thought was a tad unprofessional

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they’re going to go and train tomorrow! Has any other couple done that before?

I get the impression they genuinely thought they were going to make it to the final and maybe even win.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
i think so many affairs must happen on this show more than the press know about .....
The press would have a fielday if Tom has had an affair.

If I were gi I'd definitely be a bit suspicious after watching those two together. And they are meeting up over the next couple of days for private dancing

Reactions: 12
Amy is like a tragic fan girl who met her teen crush and is all puppy eyed and love sick and Tom is just painful to watch. Very over emotional though it’s very odd🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
First Christmas special celeb is...Jay Blades from the Repair shop.

Dancing with Luba!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.