Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia's shoes :unsure:
Id rather have Cynthia on the panel then Motsi
Dan as sexy as a wet fish.

Reactions: 1
Argh we are behind tonight, hoping to catch up by fast forwarding the boring bits.

Rose and Gio were fab! So different to her normal style and Gio looked sexy af 🔥 I love the chemistry they have, it really shines and makes them great to watch even though it wasn’t perfect. I also didn’t hate the singing for a change!

Dan and Nadia, I hope they go this week, it’s time. Nadia is so beautiful and looks great in red, .They we’re overmarked IMO.

Reactions: 2
please someone get a screenshot of amy......I wanna see that scowl lol :LOL:
I want an IG story of her bumping into Cynthia backstage after all her grumbling about the 7 when Amy thought she’d never have to see her again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
kinda wish tom had lasted another week just to see craig and cynthia tell it how it is

also getting the slight impression that anton wants to shag dan .....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS was expecting a 4 or 5 from Craig 🙄
Think we might lose a potential finalist/ semi finalist this week
Scoring gone to tit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.