Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t really get this couples choice… amazing jumping lifts but really didn’t enjoy that..

Reactions: 7
Really really liked that. Much as I love Rose, I think I enjoy AJ dancing a bit more

Reactions: 10
I think I've been single too long. Dan in an undone tie is making me feel things. Send help.
If it's any consolation, one of my friends has had a crush on him since the start 😃
I reckon he's in for another week, and it'll be Tilly or Rhys going home.

Reactions: 3
I loved what AJ did and she is a gorgeous dancer. She deserves 10s. However, personally, I wish the choreography had been less lifts and more of AJ dancing because I would loved to have seen her tearing up the dance floor.

Reactions: 11
I’m drunk now because I took a shot every time someone mentioned Blackburn 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.