Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recon heā€™s gonna get 4 twelves at the rate this over-scoring is going. Even with Craig looking for ā€œevil judgeā€ attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Danā€™s wife!! Imagine watching your husband dance with that absolute babe šŸ˜ 10 for Nadiya alone šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œI donā€™t know what youā€™re talking aboutā€ yeah thatā€™s because you AINT A DANCER!! Go home love

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I disagree with Craig. Not saying it was amazing but I've seen far worse than Dan. I'd say a solid 7 easily

Reactions: 5
Ugh, the other 3 will probably give him 9's and 10's to cancel Craig's sensible score out.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m not voting for Dan but I do like that heā€™s having such a lovely time . They are a great couple , but not winners .
Rose and Gio were disappointing but they will be fine
Shirleys hair extensions are bad

Reactions: 9
Haven't yet spotted Amy in the background. Are her and Tom busy doing their quickstep elsewhere? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.