Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first two lifts are really similar, along with the costumes, bare feet etc. I was really struck at the time, maybe just because I really love Caroline's dance. The silent part of the dance was obviously lovely and very distinctive.
Bare feet is the norm in contemporary dances

Reactions: 16
Bare feet is the norm in contemporary dances
Right, but given how creative Gio is with his choreo I was surprised he did something that echoed an iconic dance so much. Anyway, it gave me an opportunity to revisit Caroline's dance which was lovely.

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’m just catching up on last night.

While I still have love for Gorka, Gio has now firmly his way in to my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are rose and Gio a secret couple? Is that why he split with Maura?
Rose has a long-term (deaf) bf but that hasn’t stopped people shipping her and Gio together! (Him saying ‘I love you’ at the end of the dance yesterday won’t have helped quieten speculation!)

Reactions: 3
I can't understand the Rose and Giovanni shipping, they seem more like siblings than lovers. She can do so much better than the sleazer from Pisa too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also don't get all this force and insistence that Rose and Gio are in love with each other? They have clearly developed a very close, special bond but he seems more protective over her like a brother imo. I don't know why it has to be more than that; I think they will have a solid friendship for life after this which is lovely.

Reactions: 25
I can't understand the Rose and Giovanni shipping, they seem more like siblings than lovers. She can do so much better than the sleazer from Pisa too.
In some ways, I wouldn't be surprised if Giovanni is a bit taken with Rose by this point, but she's seems far too sensible to go down that route, as well as the fact she already has a boyfriend

But yes, in general more of a friends/sibling vibe than a romantic one, from her side at least ha

Reactions: 6
A

At points I had to take my eyes of Johannes to look at John. The whole point of the pro is to make their celeb shine and as much as I like him I dint think he does this
No I agree. I find at times I haven't even noticed what John is doing. Johannes is mesmerising at times, but he's not meant to be dancing on his own!

Reactions: 12
No I agree. I find at times I haven't even noticed what John is doing. Johannes is mesmerising at times, but he's not meant to be dancing on his own!
I don't think Johannes tries to outshine John. I think that is just how Johannes is. He is just such a star himself.

• Heart
I don't think Johannes tries to outshine John. I think that is just how Johannes is. He is just such a star himself.
I dontvthink he is doing it deliberately but he does need to include John more, I think. At times it's like two random people dancing next to each other, and one is better than the other.

Most contemporary dance looks the same to me, but when it stands out, it's really moving, like Caroline's and Roses.

Reactions: 9
This is even better than the menace from Venice.

• Haha
👍 yes ! Although I meant actually getting together as a band ( rather than holograms) and doing a real life gig.
Oh is that what they're doing? I like their new song and was trying to find it the other day. Didn't know they weren't actually properly reformed. Although is Agnetha still a recluse?

Reactions: 1
Oh is that what they're doing? I like their new song and was trying to find it the other day. Didn't know they weren't actually properly reformed. Although is Agnetha still a recluse?
Don't want to derail the strictly thread but yes, with their London gigs next year they are holograms. The boys are doing all of the press for the shows and the girls said they wanted to do little or none. Although I’m sure Frida was on radio 2 Friday.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.