Strictly come Dancing 2021 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom really needs to be in the dance off because his ego will not stand it and he will show his true stroppy colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can see Craig give his critique of Tom and Tom trying to reach out to him, all 'Come on man, we are just trying our best here'. All the 'be kind' crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tom really needs to be in the dance off because his ego will not stand it and he will show his true stroppy colours.
No way will Tom be in the DO sadly. I guess Adam v Dan or Sara, whichever does worse

Reactions: 2
Someone on Digital Spy claiming Rhys is training 13 hours a day - who the hell does that? I don't know why the celebs feel the need to put their bodies through so much stress, especially those who are not athletes.

No wonder being in the bottom two made him feel so down.
I mean, that's ridiculous. You'd think production might step in and have a word, because it's just too much strain on a person both physically and mentally.

Reactions: 11

Not much content this week in here!
I enjoy seeing these because it’s interesting to see who has the extra almost instructions whilst dancing from their partners.

one for @Oohthedrama

Shirley has/had a toy boy who she was hoping would propose to her but nothing yet.

Shirley Ballas boyfriend
I actually know Danny in a sort of work capacity and have friends who are very close with him as in family friends or who have been on tour with him and he is absolutely lovely. The nicest fella you could ever meet, funny too and his little boy is lovely. Danny adores him. I’ve witnessed Shirley and Danny together through work before they were official and it was so obvious. Danny was very smitten by her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I mean, that's ridiculous. You'd think production might step in and have a word, because it's just too much strain on a person both physically and mentally.
There's a fine line isn't there? Between wanting to do well and putting the hours in and becoming obsessed and pushing yourself til ypure on your knees!! You can't possibly give your best if you're exhausted both physically and mentally.

Reactions: 12
Someone on Digital Spy claiming Rhys is training 13 hours a day - who the hell does that? I don't know why the celebs feel the need to put their bodies through so much stress, especially those who are not athletes.

No wonder being in the bottom two made him feel so down.
I was shocked when it was mentioned they were doing 12-14 hours, I hoped it was an exaggeration. Over training is a real problem the more seasoned pro's seem to note this making sure even full training days of 10 - 12 hours are broken up a bit with plenty of short breaks.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know which days they pre-record It Takes Two and which days it goes out live?
I think they do mon/tues on monday so live on monday.
Weds/thurs on wednesday so live on wednesday then Friday live from rehearsal

I was shocked when it was mentioned they were doing 12-14 hours, I hoped it was an exaggeration. Over training is a real problem the more seasoned pro's seem to note this making sure even full training days of 10 - 12 hours are broken up a bit with plenty of short breaks.
They used to show a tally of who had done the most practice hours at one point.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know which days they pre-record It Takes Two and which days it goes out live?
I believe the Tuesday show is pre-recorded and Monday is live. Not sure about the rest

I think they do mon/tues on monday so live on monday.
Weds/thurs on wednesday so live on wednesday then Friday live from rehearsal

They used to show a tally of who had done the most practice hours at one point.
I'm glad they stopped that. The celebrities have very different backgrounds and ability levels, and it just won't be possible for them all to do the same.

Reactions: 1
Tom did not take his feedback well at the weekend. He’ll likely take a tantrum then cry if he gets shredded by Craig 🤣

We need to start an online petition #dannymacforxmasspecial2021🤣

Although isn't he doing Pretty Woman right now 😣

Reactions: 7
We need to start an online petition #dannymacforxmasspecial2021🤣

Although isn't he doing Pretty Woman right now 😣
He is but I’m sure he could squeeze it in 🤣 Him and Oti could redo a routine from before. Or he could just side step/dad dance for a minute and a half and still be better than everyone else 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.