Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member

Not much content this week in here!
I love these little insights into their working relationships! the camaraderie. And look, I know Dan's the worst dancer there, but there is something so endearing about seeing Nadiya live her best life this year.

Nikita is hilarious. A great addition. He was brought in to be the AJ replacement, but I find his genuine quirkiness more appealing

• Heart
Reactions: 37

soccergirl

VIP Member
Johannes talked on Steph's Packed Lunch the other day about being stopped by police all the time in London as a tall black man. I also think as a quite effeminate gay black dancer he must have gone through a lot, no wonder he is so emotional this year to be validated and celebrated. He won't win (that will be Rose) but to get to the final and be the focus of so much positive energy must be incredible for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I find it disappointing and really quite off-putting that Rose and Giovanni are playing up to the showmance angle. They could have said no to the way that photoshoot was posed.

Rose is Strictly's first deaf contestant with a completely different way of responding to the music. They don't need to do the usual "Ooh, Giovanni's falling for his partner" as it cheapens how amazing she really is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Vanelope

VIP Member
Tom really needs to be in the dance off because his ego will not stand it and he will show his true stroppy colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’m just here hoping John and Johannes’ Rumba is all out sexy as fuck and results in at least 69 complaints to Ofcom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I've always been a massive Johannes fan but he's really making me change my mind this series. I don't know what ot is but he's suddenly become very arrogant and doesn't take any constructive criticism on board but is always rolling his eyes or talking back. And I'm not even going with the crying.

I was personally making free Johannes bumper stickers last year but unless he takes his head out from his arse, I'll be personally driving Caroline back to the studio and making him partner her for the Xmas special

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

glasgow27

VIP Member
I've enjoyed Nadiya this series - Dan has helped her come out of her shell, hopefully that should help her get a contender next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lilu22

VIP Member
Anton’s “oh dear, a nine” 😂 I don’t know why I laughed so hard at that

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just had an e mail to tell me I can apply for tickets to watch the Christmas special being filmed…..I know someone was asking the other day if there was going to be one so the answer is yes there is! It’ll be recorded on Tues 7th Dec! No information on who’s in it, just says some “Strictly favourites will return to the ballroom”. Personally I hope it’s Danny Mac doing 5 different dances and Harry Judd doing 3 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really really hope Rhys stays in long enough to do a Charleston.

I just can’t begin to imagine the manic insanity of it. The nation’s eyeballs will actually EXPLODE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

BonBon27

VIP Member
My daughter and I do a vote each and then a “shared” vote. I have to persuade her not to vote for Tom every week 😂 Tilly, Rose and John tonight 👍🏻 Aj will sail through
We do it online on my phone, my youngest presses Tom and then I change it when she’s not looking 🤣 2 for Rose and 1 for AJ tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 25